2001 Honda S2000 being sold to Settle Estate of Norman Rowe
 0 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
rjbnrowe

--
19 Apr 2009 09:45 AM
    This vehicle is being sold to settle the Estate of Norman Rowe of Indianapolis. Mr. Rowe was the only owner of this vehicle and it was purchased in July of 2001 for $33,288.00 from Honda of Lisle in Lisle, Illinois. Mr. Rowe was a very big fan of "racing" and has made some nice alterations to enhance the performance of this vehicle. For starters it has a removable hard top that costs $2,000 retail in addition to the car and for the top we have a special rack to store the hard top when it is not on the vehicle which was another $500 in extra costs!! He added a frame "X" brace--which is mounted below the engine to stiffen the frame (est. cost $300), a Mugen front sway bar (est. cost $450), Mugen exhaust headers (est. cost $1,600) and altered the rear axel ratio to 4.77 (est. cost $950) he had an air intake system changed with a K & N filer (est. costs ?) As anyone who is a fan of these vehicles will truly appreciate the changes Mr. Rowe made to the vehicle to enhance it's overall performance to that of a fine and quick machine!! Also included with the car is a soft cover to protect you investment--with a nice coat of polish this car and some cleaning of the interior this vehicle is ready to hit the road for fun-filled adventure!! This car also has a rear spoiler with enhances it's appeal as a sports car--I have a whole file of paperwork and manuals for this vehicle as the owner was very detailed and thorough, though I not being a car expert don't know for sure what all he did to enhance this vehicle--I do believe he added rear speakers, and changed the gear shift and he may have removed the catalytic convertor from what a family member has informed me. I will do my best to answer any questions that you may have, this car is quite the find and you should not miss out on this one at this great offering price!! Also being sold with the car is a Valentine I radar detected that is mounted to the front windshield--apparently Mr. Rowe like to enjoy his high performance machine!! New owner must provide cashier's check or personal check (that once cleared) for complete selling amount and new owner is responsible for timely pick up of the vehicle within 7 business days from close of the auction--there is a clear title and a letter of testimentory from the Estate that will provided upon payment

Ebay Item 200332479538 02002003324795380332479538

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=200332479538#ht_500wt_963 

This car would make a nice starter racer! Please feel free to email any questions!

You are not authorized to post a reply.

G-Loc Button Vorshlag 88x31 Button
    Leroy Engineering Micro Button Sunoco 88x31 Button
    Woodhouse Motorsports
    SPS 88x31 Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner