2 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Richard Dziak

--
21 Apr 2009 08:30 PM

Fellow Pan Am members and Club Racers:

We have officially started the 2009 RMD Club Racing season. I thought it would be appropriate to introduce our Team Pan Am Club Racers. The list below is the official membership roster supplied by the National SCCA in Topeka, as of 4-21-2009 and the license that each member holds. An updated list will be available in June or July 2009. Currently we have 10 club racers.

If your name is NOT on this list, please contact me, so we may contact National SCCA membership in Topeka, KS so we can have your name added and license dates verified.

John Basler - Novice Permit - Class FC/CC

Stan Czacki - National Competition License - Class SSB

Ben Dewitt - National Competition License -

Richard Dziak - National Competition License - Class FB

Jose Gerardo - National Competition License - Class FC

Jeffery Kelley - Regional Competition License - Class SM

Mark Kowalski - National Competition License - Class SM

Walter Kowalski - Novice Permit -

Hector Maldonado - National Competition License - Class FB

Tim Schoeppner - Regional Competition License - Class SM

As our racers enter events, their results and racing experiences will be posted on our Region website. You can review past posts here on our forum for race results and comments from past events during 2008 & 2007.

I would like to suggest that all Team Pan Am Club Racers sign up at www.mylaps.com so you can review the detailed results of your races and events entered. The site will also give you the opportunity to see how other Pan Am Club Racers and class competitors are doing. Since the SCCA uses AMB transponders for Timing & Scoring, www.mylaps.com is the official website of AMB for reporting race and event results. It is a public site and all race events and results are a matter of public information. All SCCA regions and divisions download the race events and results for the general public to see. It will detail what Pan Am racers are racing, when, and provide detailed results of the race events.

As we enter the RMD racing season, I want to wish the best of safe racing to all our Team Pan Am Club Racers. Since our members live in the Southwest we all have the unique opportunity to race at many venues year round. While the RMD shuts down for the winter months, the Arizona Region, SoPacDivision remain active. We have many top notch race tracks to race on and choose from.

For the Team Pan Am Club Racers, be sure to send me an email with your race plans and schedules, events entered and results so I may post them for all Pan Am Region members to review and enjoy. It should be a great year for Pan Am racers as a few members have already started accumulating points for the National SCCA Runoffs, Division, Regional and points leaders in different regions and divisions

Good luck to all, and happy racing. The Team Pan Am Club Racers are an elite group within the Pan Am Region, and we want to make sure that in 2009 our racers are fully acknowledged for their individual accomplishments.

Good luck guys........

ZOK
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    21 Apr 2009 09:14 PM
    I'm afraid Ben DeWitt is out for the time being also.......sold his under construction FP Miata at PPIR this weekend. Although he's been known to come back like the Phoenix before, it looks like this time could be more permanent.
    Richard Dziak

--
    21 Apr 2009 10:32 PM

All members listed are considered "current paid members" of Pan Am Region and have active SCCA Club Racing licenses.

Certainly we all wish and hope that Ben Dewitt challenges the track again. Once racing gets in the bloodstream, it's hard to go thru any transfusion to quit racing.

I have spoken with racers that are in excess of 70 years old still enjoying the thrill of motorsports racing.

Hope to see you back on the track soon, Ben.

Let us know what your planning for the future.

You are not authorized to post a reply.

Woodhouse Motorsports
    SPS 88x31 Button G-Loc Button
    Vorshlag 88x31 Button Leroy Engineering Micro Button
    Sunoco 88x31 Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner