I had been looking for either a motorcycle powered formula car or sports racer to run at hillclimbs and track events here in PA for quite some time. As it happened, I ended up with both this car as well as a Yamaha R-1 powered Prince sports racer . I don't need 2 bike powered racecars and need to sell one of them. I have no emotional attachment to either of them and will keep whichever one doesn't sell. This Lola had been advertised here by the previous owner and we ended up doing a deal. It was listed for $8500 and i bought it for $7500 and made an 1100 mile trip to get it. I havent done anything to it since bringing it home. If it doesn't sell, I will tear it apart over the winter and get ready to put on an all-out assault on the Pennsylvania Hillclimb Association next season.
1982 Lola T-640 chassis #5 converted to T-644E wide track spec's.
- Converted to FS (over $8k in material receipts for the m/c conversion without the labor for
- Very clean car overall.
- 2001 Suzuki GSXR-1000 (low mileage stock motor converted by Beasley).
- Weight – 796 lbs. without driver.
- Stock dash with separate oil pressure and water temp gauges.
- K&N air filter, MSN fuel pump, AEI fuel pressure regulator.
- Yoshimura wiring harness.
- GDRE hydraulic clutch set up.
- Stainless steel exhaust and muffler.
- Beasley spool rear end with 530 chain (Sigma/Tsubaki).
- New Taylor Racing half shafts.
- New oil cooler.
- New Wilwood master cylinders.
- New rain light (Afterburner).
- Front A-arms(top and bottom, both sides).
- Mounted rains on Compomotive wheels.
- 4 unmounted Compomotive wheels.
- Rotors and pads.
- Side panels.
- Misc. FF parts
- Haynes Manual, all build notes and receipts.
- Log books back to 1982.
Previous for sale thread: http://www.apexspeed.com/forums/sho...hp?t=70367
Link to pictures: http://s31.photobucket.com/user/w650gb500/library/Lola%20T644E%20%20%20Formula-S%20%20%20F1000%20%20%20FB?sort=6&page=1