Sunoco 468x60 Banner
PrevPrev Go to previous topic
NextNext Go to next topic
Last Post 26 Apr 2009 09:55 PM by  Lehrschall
for those who use Martin Tire for alignments...
 1 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
postal cobra

--
26 Apr 2009 03:19 PM
    Lehrschall

--
    26 Apr 2009 09:55 PM

I feel badly for the guy whose car was damaged. I also feel badly for Bryan. Unfortunately, accidents happen. It reads as though the car was damaged while Bryan was working with it, but it is not clear who communicated the "minor" damage message to the car owner. If the door was damaged as described, I don't believe the door could have been closed without some work to fold the edge back out.

I have no doubt that if the communication of the incident and the repair work decisions were left up to Bryan this would be entirely different. He's an honest, hard-working fan of racers. There are a couple of references in the story that include others, but no clear linkback to Bryan orthestore manager. I'm not sure I would lay this at Bryan's feet. In addition, I don't leave my car alone with anyone. I'll still go back to Bryan for what most of us believe is the best competitive alignment work in the area.

Again, this is not a good story. It is also from only one side with a lot of gaps between an accident that Bryan is credited with and the Martin tire responses. It's not clear where Bryan's part in this begins and ends. By the way, the manager has always seemed to be a pretty honest person also.

Welcome to the internet where anyone can publish damaging information even if incomplete and clearly from only one point of view.

Dave

You are not authorized to post a reply.

Woodhouse Motorsports SPS 88x31 Button
    G-Loc Button Vorshlag 88x31 Button
    Leroy Engineering Micro Button Sunoco 88x31 Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner