Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
ryan_pope

--
29 Apr 2009 12:41 PM

Howdy,

When is the next event?

This website [scca] is so large, I am finding what I want.

I would like to see the pictures too.

I would like to talk to someone about a porsche I am interesting in purchasing, too. Thoughts???? it is a 1984 "944" 115,000 miles Red, owned by Rene, a insurance agent, off Resler on the westside,..... have you seen it?

SonLight

--
    29 Apr 2009 01:14 PM
    Next Autocross, May 10th, Mother's Day. Club meeting, Monday May 4th.
    ddeltoro

--
    30 Apr 2009 02:38 AM

You can always find out when the next event is by looking in the upper right (right of the car picture) at the next events module. The top entry is solo (signified by the orange cone outline that you can also see in the SCCA Solo logo). Below that is drifting with a D symbol, Club racing with a checkered flag, rally cross with a road sign, and the members meetings with a gavel.

Also, on the right there is the PanAm Events section, and if you click on SCCA Solo Series you will see the full listing of events (that is also the way you register online, by going to the event in question, scrolling to the bottom and selecting 'I will attend this event'. Hopefully soon I will be able to make the next events link to the event info page to resgister people.

ddeltoro

--
    30 Apr 2009 02:41 AM
    Actually a correction and a thought. Its 'Upcoming Events' actually not next events. And make sure you are on our specific site which is www.panamscca.org. There is also a gallery there that you can go to via the top menu. If you have any additional pictures please e-mail them to me (duncan.deltoro@gmail.com) and I will put some up.
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

SPS 88x31 Button Woodhouse Motorsports
    Vorshlag 88x31 Button G-Loc Button
    Sunoco 88x31 Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner