You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
SpeedTeacher

--
04 May 2009 12:51 AM
    A chance to win an EVO<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
    <!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->
    <!-- google_ad_section_start -->Hey Everyone,

We are planning on building a dedicated autocross facility near Fort Wayne. In order to raise capital we are starting a 'buy a brick' campaign. The bricks will be used to build our "Victory Lane" area, which will be a nice centerpiece for our facility. The facility will have autocross-type activities throughout the year.

So, what's it take to win an Evo?

We have 50 spots available for people to sell bricks. The bricks are engraved and cost $125 and can be paid all at once, or $25 per month for five months. The top three people who sell the most bricks will get an Evo (around $17k to $18k value). We must hit sales targets in order to win. For anyone interested, I can explain how it works in more detail.
    I am also committed to helping anyone who wants it. I will help give you the best strategy to sell the most bricks. I just started and I have been pretty successful so far.

There is also a cash bonus ($300 maybe) for anyone who sells more bricks than I do. Just to make things interesting and keep me on my toes.

If you are interested in being on of the 50 people in this competition, let me know asap. I opened up the sign-up today and have 10 people already committed. I expect the 50 spots will be full by the end next weekend. The contest officially starts on 5/18 and will last for 20 weeks.

If you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to ask.

I will be at the Winged Warrior event on Saturday, May 9th if you want to stop by and help support Riley Children's Hospital. All proceeds go to the Riley Cheer Guild. It is a fantastic organization.

Thank you for your time,

Todd James
    Director of Marketing
    RPM Motorsports
    260-580-7940<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Vorshlag 88x31 Button Leroy Engineering Micro Button
    Sunoco 88x31 Button
    Woodhouse Motorsports SPS 88x31 Button
    G-Loc Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner