May 9th Autocross School
 3 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
mprosser

--
06 May 2009 11:51 AM

A fellow cone chaser just brought to my attention that Kruse is holding a gun auction on May 9th.

http://web.me.com/dimitrikruse/crbst_0.html

Does this conflict with the event? Or do we still have full access to the parking lot?

bmonnin1
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    06 May 2009 12:14 PM
    I am a little in the know on what is happening for the school. The gun auction this weekend is the same auction that we were suppose to have to deal with at the last event, it was rescheduled to this coming weekend. We will probably not have access to the Kruse building so all the classwork sessions will be in the small building behind the Kruse building. We will also not have access to the lot we raced on at the last event, Kruse will be using that for parking for the gun auction, but we will still have the long side lot and the back lot. This creates a problem with the original format for the school, Bill was planning on having a course on each lot, so adjustments will have to be made for that. Can't tell you the exact format we will be using but we still have two lots to work with and all three lots the next day from the information I have received. I proposed a course to use on the side lot based on the course they used at the Evolution school last month at Cincinnati but Bill is in charge of the school and Rainer the event so they use my proposed course or they may use a course of their own design. Whatever they decide to do the school and the Sunday point event is still on.
    mprosser

--
    06 May 2009 12:32 PM
    That's kind of a bummer that we will loose the front lot. I think that Mr. Lewis had some big plans for the use of all lots. Oh well, I'm sure it won't take away from the learning process. Hopefully the weather will stay fairly decent for us.
    KBroeker

--
    09 May 2009 08:11 PM

My oldest mentioned that she had been past "the autocross site" (Kruse) during a recent field trip, so I told my girls today that there was as school today and autocross tomorrow. My youngest one asked if we could go (possibly a future Autocrosser?). So, we will probably put in an appearance. Where is the entrance for spectaors and where is the spectators site?

Thanks,

You are not authorized to post a reply.

Sunoco 88x31 Button
    Woodhouse Motorsports SPS 88x31 Button
    G-Loc Button Vorshlag 88x31 Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner