Co-Driver proposal $$$ - NYR or NJR
 1 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
MikeyEsq

--
27 Feb 2011 09:48 PM

So long story short: I Auto-crossed last year in the NYR with my Silver Honda S2000. That car was vandalized, declared a total loss by my insurance company, and I no longer have it. I am temporarily shackled to a 2001 Toyota Camry which just isn't going to cut it for competition purposes...although I am tempted to take it out on the course.

If there is anyone out there in the NYR or NJR auto-cross leagues who would be willing to let me co-drive with them, I would be willing to compensate you financially for your troubles. I also have a GoPro HD video camera that you could use to record your runs. This could be done on an individual event basis (one time), or for the entire season if you wish. Please post in this thread what type of car you drive, which regional league you are in, and what division you compete in. We can discuss details further via e-mail if there is mutual interest.

Boxologist
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    27 Feb 2011 10:27 PM

'01 Miata in C Stock. jcohen9626 at gmail dot com

I'll be at all NYR SCCA events and NNJR as time permits. Other event in and beyond the area as well.

You are not authorized to post a reply.

SPS 88x31 Button Woodhouse Motorsports
    Vorshlag 88x31 Button G-Loc Button
    Sunoco 88x31 Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner