Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
pinkertonpunk
Basic Member
Basic Member

--
01 Mar 2011 05:05 PM
    For sale is my wife's 2008 Subaru WRX STI. It is Spark Silver Metallic with the BBS wheel package. This car has been nothing but great to us and a blast in both summer and winter but it is time to move on, partly based on a deal with my employer, Acura of Brookfield, towards the lease of a vehicle through Acura. Vehicle has 29,500 miles. Oil was changed at 1,000 miles and ever 3,000 miles since. We switched to synthetic oil at 10,000 miles. Vehicle doesn't use a drop of oil. The vehicle is bone stock, no ecu flashes ever done, no mods ever. We put the rally armor flaps on to protect from paint chips. The windows were tinted by the dealer before we bought the vehicle. Vehicle has never been in an accidents. Car has been meticulously cared for and is in very very good condition, interior and exterior. All original purchase documents available. Summer tires are still in good shape since they have only been used in the summer months. Also included will be a set of Enkei RP03 wheels with Blizzak WS-60s. We have used these for about a season and a half and they have about 9/32” of tread remaining.

Any questions please either PM me or call my cell at (262)844-3842. Vehicle is located in Pewaukee, WI. We are asking $27,000/obo.

You are not authorized to post a reply.

Woodhouse Motorsports
    SPS 88x31 Button G-Loc Button
    Vorshlag 88x31 Button Leroy Engineering Micro Button
    Sunoco 88x31 Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner