21 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 1 of 212 > >>
Author Messages
fwsolo09

--
19 May 2009 11:23 AM

Registration for Event 3 is open and waiting for you at: http://www.myautoevents.com/pls/mae...t_id=10042

Updated flyer is also available there as well.

Thanks

OneEyeMedia

--
    19 May 2009 11:41 AM

Thanks Rainer!

Read the flyer and saw nothing about a parking fee like there was last year... has this been waived?

Civic94Cx

--
    19 May 2009 12:31 PM
    This is my favorite event.
    fwsolo09

--
    19 May 2009 01:58 PM
    Good call. It is still $4. I plan to get there early, though. I'll add that and get it uploaded tonight.
    OneEyeMedia

--
    19 May 2009 02:04 PM

fwsolo09 wrote:
    Good call. It is still $4. I plan to get there early, though. I'll add that and get it uploaded tonight.

no problem Rainer, just did not want any undo stress the day of the event, there is enough already :P

OneEyeMedia

--
    29 May 2009 09:45 AM
    FYI - your website does not have the most recent flyer info - does not include the $4 parking fee...
    mavisky

--
    01 Jun 2009 10:10 AM
    If I'm not camping up in Michigan I may have to actually register for this one.
    OneEyeMedia

--
    01 Jun 2009 04:35 PM

Well, with only 21 pre-reg'd, maybe we will get like 8 or 10 runs?

:P

sts38
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    02 Jun 2009 11:26 AM
    JPMRacing26 wrote:

Steve Schnelker said at the last event we will not get more than 6 runs because our software can't handle more than that. Plus Mass.....cut me some slack, if it's a hot day, my poor tires couldn't handle 20 runs.

OneEyeMedia

--
    02 Jun 2009 12:39 PM
    sts38 wrote:
    JPMRacing26 wrote:

Steve Schnelker said at the last event we will not get more than 6 runs because our software can't handle more than that. Plus Mass.....cut me some slack, if it's a hot day, my poor tires couldn't handle 20 runs.

Ok, then we will find other cars to drive and teach newbs!

wrheadle

--
    02 Jun 2009 09:15 PM

JPMRacing26 wrote:

I can't afford that many runs...

OneEyeMedia

--
    11 Jun 2009 04:46 PM

Travis! I am taking you down, I am going to get the only trophy awarded in ST class....and I am going to do it in your car!!!!

LMAO....for real, only us in ST....PAX racing is what we will be doing, huh?

sts38
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    12 Jun 2009 08:45 AM
    JPMRacing26 wrote:

Travis! I am taking you down, I am going to get the only trophy awarded in ST class....and I am going to do it in your car!!!!

Bring it!

OneEyeMedia

--
    12 Jun 2009 09:42 AM
    sts38 wrote:
    JPMRacing26 wrote:

Bring it!

OH, IT IS BROUGHT HOME SLICE!

flogger

--
    12 Jun 2009 11:42 AM

Jason, after seeing this thread I reconsidered running FSP and just preregistered in ST. Since you're codriving Travis' rocket, and Travis has some serious driving skills which only seem to be getting better lately, my guess is that your challenge is to get a time slower than Travis, but less than half the time differential between Travis' and mine. What do you think? Is that a good goal to shoot for?

Scott

PS I just discovered it sucks preregistering knowing I'm the slowest one in the class so far...

OneEyeMedia

--
    12 Jun 2009 11:55 AM
    flogger wrote:

Jason, after seeing this thread I reconsidered running FSP and just preregistered in ST. Since you're codriving Travis' rocket, and Travis has some serious driving skills which only seem to be getting better lately, my guess is that your challenge is to get a time slower than Travis, but less than half the time differential between Travis' and mine. What do you think? Is that a good goal to shoot for?

Scott

PS I just discovered it sucks preregistering knowing I'm the slowest one in the class so far...

intially, my goal was to place in the top ten overall. But since there is only 38 reg (compared to the 130+ last year), I might have to look at this a little different, I still should place top ten with 38 competitors.

But my overall goal, to have an f'in blast with my buds!

sts38
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    12 Jun 2009 02:06 PM
    flogger wrote:

Scott

Awesome Scott! Now we need about 10-15 more for a fun class. I'm still curious what your car would do with some new shoes. I know the Street Tires have come a long way since the Falken days.

KBroeker

--
    12 Jun 2009 04:10 PM

I revived the Impreza this week. I let it sit too long between running it and the security system drained the battery. Kind of sucked because when the security system enables, it disconnects the mechanism to the locks, so I had to have a locksmith out to get the door open so I could release the hood so I could jump it.

Anyway, I sold my RE01Rs on the Koseis to Damon Greven at the start of the season, but I am tempted to bring the RS out on the A/S Goodyear Triple Treads. Can I avoid being last in that configuration in ST? Would I be protested because of my cat issue? Or should I bring my work car, a bone stock 2008 Taurus SEL on OE Contis, out and run HS against Melissa (or will Larry Hart show)?

Be warned, if we have no house showings scheduled, I might just show up!

OneEyeMedia

--
    12 Jun 2009 04:17 PM
    KBroeker wrote:

I revived the Impreza this week. I let it sit too long between running it and the security system drained the battery. Kind of sucked because when the security system enables, it disconnects the mechanism to the locks, so I had to have a locksmith out to get the door open so I could release the hood so I could jump it.

Anyway, I sold my RE01Rs on the Koseis to Damon Greven at the start of the season, but I am tempted to bring the RS out on the A/S Goodyear Triple Treads. Can I avoid being last in that configuration in ST? Would I be protested because of my cat issue? Or should I bring my work car, a bone stock 2008 Taurus SEL on OE Contis, out and run HS against Melissa (or will Larry Hart show)?

I have no problems you running in ST class.................................do you have a problem me beating you? har har har :P BRO!!!!!

Bring it Kyle....

sts38
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    12 Jun 2009 04:28 PM
    KBroeker wrote:

Kyle....you should definitely run ST. Bring a co-driver too and we will have a fun class.

You are not authorized to post a reply.
    Page 1 of 212 > >>

SPS 88x31 Button Woodhouse Motorsports
    Vorshlag 88x31 Button G-Loc Button
    Sunoco 88x31 Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner