Indy Carb Day - May 22nd this Friday
 3 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
OneEyeMedia

--
20 May 2009 02:42 PM

I am making plans to head down to Indy Speedway for Fridays Carb Day. I have never been and plan to bring Ryan (my 3 year old speed racer) to enjoy the day as well. I am thinking of leaving around 7AM Friday morning. If someone else is thinking or planning on going, maybe a car pool or caravan down sounds good. I just made the decision to go last night. $10 to enjoy loud car, drivers, and eye candy...That sound like a fun filled day and the weather looks like it will hold out as well.

Shoot me an email if you are planning to make the trip as well. Maybe we can work something out to save gas.

Cheers,

Jason

jbrmassey @ gmail.com

(EDIT: CHANGED FROM 8 AM TO 7 AM, was told this would be a better time...)

KBroeker

--
    20 May 2009 04:04 PM

Jason-

I have not been to the speedway for many years, but when I did go (probably '95 or so, they were running turbos at the time), the cars were loud enough that you needed to have hearing protection. Make sure you protect young Ryan's hearing. Just a friendly tip from one parent to another.

OneEyeMedia

--
    20 May 2009 04:21 PM
    KBroeker wrote:

Jason-

I have not been to the speedway for many years, but when I did go (probably '95 or so, they were running turbos at the time), the cars were loud enough that you needed to have hearing protection. Make sure you protect young Ryan's hearing. Just a friendly tip from one parent to another.

Yea, I am going to stop tonight at Walmart and see what they have.

If all fails, I will borrow a friend of mine ear protection he uses for shooting his hand gun.

Thanks for the thought BRO!!!

OneEyeMedia

--
    23 May 2009 01:13 PM

What a fun time!

Ryan got wore out about 2pm, so we left a little early. Wish I would have been with someone that knew the place, I walked miles yesturday :P

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/phot...directlink

You are not authorized to post a reply.

Woodhouse Motorsports SPS 88x31 Button
    G-Loc Button Vorshlag 88x31 Button
    Sunoco 88x31 Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner