Team Pan Am Club Racer Stan Czacki rated #2 in USA stats for Class SSB
 2 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Richard Dziak

--
13 Jun 2009 12:18 AM

Our very own Team Pan Am Club Racer Stan Czacki is rated the #2 driver in the USA SCCA National Points Super Sweep points totals. The list that was unveiled on 6-10-2009 shows Stan Czacki in the #2 position for total points (83) just 2 points behind the points leader Michael Scornavacchi (85 points). Just behind Stan is SSB driver/racer Lee Niffenger with 80 points, 3 points behind Stan.

The current points totals as of 6-10-2009 can be seen at : http://www.scca.com/documents/Club_...-09%20.pdf

I want to congratulate Stan on his National ranking and the fine job he is doing representing the Pan Am Region Club Racing program.

The Pan Am SCCA region #81 is a small region located and headquartered in El Paso, Texas and covers west Texas and southern New Mexico. Currently we have 9 Team Pan Am Club Racers in our program who are current SCCA Club Licensed racers.

We wish Stan the best in his quest for the SCCA National Championship for 2009 at Road America. Go Stan..........

ZOK
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    13 Jun 2009 10:27 PM

Richard, thanks for posting.....it's really nice to see this kind of local support. Have been in Colo. on a short trip to celebrate our 40th wedding anniversary, so was not aware of this till I saw your post this pm (see separate post for my impressions of the new HPR track).

As this list is based on finishing position and the number of cars in the same class behind you at a given event, my total is 1 point short for the second win at Phoenix.....don't know if it's worth having SCCA correct it as I will be lucky to make the one more event I could count, and I have no plans to run another Super Sweep event like Buttonwillow (Lee beat me there) or the Sprints (too far-big $), so I will not be eligible for the final prize. That said, I am indeed honored to be that far up the list at this time!

Doubt I'll make the next meeting as I've sold a bunch of parts that I have to deliver to Seattle area in early July. That will help with funding for the Runoffs and may permit me to run another event before Runoffs. The big challenge, and where I need to maintain my focus, is to have a fresh car for the Runoffs and find a way to learn Road America quickly.

Stan

ZOK
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    14 Jun 2009 10:52 PM
    Richard, how does one access that link directly from scca.com? Would like to check status of these points anytime I'm in SCCA website, but have not been able to locate the link!? Bear in mind I'm a barely computer literate "old dude". Thanks, Stan
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Leroy Engineering Micro Button Sunoco 88x31 Button
    Woodhouse Motorsports
    SPS 88x31 Button G-Loc Button
    Vorshlag 88x31 Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner