You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 2 of 2 << < 12
Author Messages
GChambers
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

--
22 Jun 2009 10:00 AM

Good event. The course was a lot of fun. Not as fast as it walked, which is a good thing. The site is fantastic other than a very dirty surface. Not much you can do about that though.

I had enough of the heat for the day and left a bit early. Any idea when the results will be posted? And where? I can't seem to find any 2009 results on your website.

sts38
Basic Member
Basic Member

--
22 Jun 2009 10:39 AM
GChambers wrote:

Good event. The course was a lot of fun. Not as fast as it walked, which is a good thing. The site is fantastic other than a very dirty surface. Not much you can do about that though.

I had enough of the heat for the day and left a bit early. Any idea when the results will be posted? And where? I can't seem to find any 2009 results on your website.

Chambers....great job, you were smoking fast! Don't quote me on this, but if my memory hasn't failed me, the top few on PAX were.....

1. Steve Merietz

2. Dave Feighner (sp)

3. Scott Lewis

4. Chambers (I may have you and Scott mixed up)

5. Clemens

6,7,8,9,10 (?) (Raliegh and Dan Stone were in here somewhere)

11. Me

That's all I remember!

smitch

--
22 Jun 2009 08:08 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-6NfylLTBc

Your going to have to copy and paste. I dont know how to embed the video for this forum, much like I dont know how to drive in the video.

Not looking for critiquing but thought I'd post up my first gopro video. It took me three runs just to remember the course. By then my day was done. Had a good time though....just wish I could of finished my runs.

KBroeker

--
22 Jun 2009 08:32 PM

Chris-

I like the low shot and the soundtrack. Sorry you could not finish. I wonder how bumper/front chin spoiler cam would be.

In other news, I pulled the plugs on the Subie in order to try to turn it over by hand. First, I am embarassed by the plugs as they are totally shot 0.063-0.078" gap and completely obvious "erosion". I did get the engine to turn over using the crankshaft pulley bolt head (it got easier after the first few cranks). Ran into an out of work mechanic through some people I know this evening. I might have him by with his compression tester sometime this week. He also still has access (username and password) to a website for professional mechanics that has all specs, diagnostics and p/n by VIN. I have also brought my Haynes manual (for Leggy, but covers EJ251 engine) for reference.

bmonnin1
Basic Member
Basic Member

--
23 Jun 2009 07:43 AM
smitch wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-6NfylLTBc

Your going to have to copy and paste. I dont know how to embed the video for this forum, much like I dont know how to drive in the video.

Not looking for critiquing but thought I'd post up my first gopro video. It took me three runs just to remember the course. By then my day was done. Had a good time though....just wish I could of finished my runs.

I do know how to embed a video. Made a link for you.

dasto
Basic Member
Basic Member

--
23 Jun 2009 06:00 PM
GChambers wrote:

Ditto for me...I'd like to see the results also. Where are they posted? Maybe just run the printed results through a scanner and post them anywhere and point us to the site.

OneEyeMedia

--
23 Jun 2009 08:45 PM
dasto wrote:
GChambers wrote:

Ditto for me...I'd like to see the results also. Where are they posted? Maybe just run the printed results through a scanner and post them anywhere and point us to the site.

I would look for a new link in the forums here. They are not utilizing the web site for posting points and results. Weird, since I got some chewing for posting here before allowing the website to have its glory first... Just a FYI!

Cheers

You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 2 of 2 << < 12

Sunoco 88x31 Button
SPS 88x31 Button Woodhouse Motorsports
Vorshlag 88x31 Button G-Loc Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner