I bought a lot of the stuff below thinking I was going to do more autox than I have (or have planned). But now I've decided I have more fun in street tire class and don't need all these R-comps and associated items. I have the following I'm thinking of getting rid of.
- Harbor Freight Trailer. 12" wheels. Bought some diamond plate floor boards and a platic box for it but not yet installed.
- 2 Kosei K1 TS wheels. 17x7 +50 (currently have hankooks mounted on them. see below)
- 2 S2000 AP2 rear wheels (currently have hankooks mounted on them. see below)
- Hankook C70/C71 tires. 245 front and 275 rear. I forget how many runs the previous owner said he put on them. I can probably dig up his email. I only put 6 runs on them. Currently mounted on T1-S and AP2 wheels (see above)
- Hoosier A6 275's all around. I forget how many runs the previous owner put on them. I can probably dig up his email. I have not used them. not mounted
I'm willing to take low ball offers, but I'd like to keep it in the Chicago/Milwaukee area (willing to travel a bit). Please email me at patrickreyes at yahoo dot com.