Introduction
 0 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
LaCount

--
11 May 2011 02:55 PM

Hey guys my name is Patrick LaCount and I'm an SCCA racer coming from the rocky mountain region. I have been involved in motor-sports for about 3 years now by getting involved in regional racing in a SpecM3, racing STU in an M3 [may have seen some of you at nationals], a member of Starting Line Racing Team, and proud driver for SCR Performance. This year I'm taking things a lot easier with racing an S2000 in STR with a good racing buddy of mine, Robert Thorne, as I'm preparing to apply to graduate school and studying for the GRE. I'm a Senior Psychology Major at Colorado State University (CSU) and will be in the Miami area to work with professors at Florida International University (FIU) as an intern for their Summer Treatment Program where I'll be working with children with ADHD and/or behavioral disorders. I'll be due there June 9th and will be there until August 13th. Since I will be working 13 hours a day, 5 days a week, I'm sure I'll be in great need of some proper fun and stress release :). I'd also like to not get rusty over the summer if at all possible.

I'm hoping that there may be some kind hearted individuals who would maybe have a seat available some weekends that I could jump into to keep relatively sharp before coming back home and heading to nationals....

But I hope to see you guys out their and will look forward to the possibility of getting to meet some of you.

Cheers,

Patrick

You are not authorized to post a reply.

Vorshlag 88x31 Button G-Loc Button
    Sunoco 88x31 Button
    Woodhouse Motorsports SPS 88x31 Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner