FS: Blackberry 8330
 1 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Kart77

--
21 Jun 2009 11:42 PM
    I've got a very lightly used Blackberry 8330 smartphone. it was activated with Cellular South, but can be used with ALLTEL, Verizon Wireless, US Cellular, and Qwest. This IS a CDMA phone, and IS NOT capable to be used by GSM networks (networks that use a sim card). You SHOULD be able to bring it to your phone company and have them unlock and activate it (unless you're already with Cellular South, then you can just activate it). The phone is in mint condition. There are a few light scratches on the battery cover that weren't even able to be picked up by the photos. I removed any IT policy it had, and I wiped the software completely, and reinstalled the latest firmware with all the original applications. it works perfectly, and haven't had a problem with it. The keyboard is in great condition, all the keys work, and none of the markings on the keys are wearing off.

accessories:
    the phone comes with an Otter box protective shell (combination of hard plastic, and a silicone skin), 1 gigabyte micro-SD card, and a wall charger.

here are photos of the phone that I personally took. they are located on my photobucket (35 total):
    http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i...BB%208330/

features:
    # Integrated 2.0-megapixel camera with 5x digital zoom, built-in flash, self-portrait mirror and full-screen viewfinder, and video recording capabilites
    # Media player with search capabilities, full-screen video playback, stereo Bluetooth support (A2DP/AVRCP), 3.5mm full-size stereo headset jack and dedicated volume controls - supports MP3, AAC, WAV, WMA audio and MPEG4, H.263 and WMV video formats
    # High-performance HTML browser for visiting favorite Web sites while on the go
    # User interface with an easy-to-use trackball, dedicated 'menu' and 'escape' keys, and context-sensitive menus that make navigation feel instinctive and fast
    # Full QWERTY keyboard for easy text entry
    # Large, ultra-bright 320 x 240 px color display for vibrant imagery
    # Light-sensing technology that automatically optimizes the screen, trackball and keyboard lighting for indoor, outdoor and dark environments
    # Email and memo spell-checking available in various languages including English, French, Italian, German and Spanish
    # Phone features with Speaker Independent Voice Recognition (SIVR) for Voice Activated Dialing (VAD), dedicated 'send', 'end' and 'mute' keys, noise-cancellation technology to offset background noise, a low-distortion speakerphone for hands-free conversations, and Bluetooth support for hands-free use with headsets, car kits and Bluetooth peripherals (stereo headset capability, too)
    # Call management features such as smart dialing, conference calling, speed dialing and call forwarding
    # GPS capability with BlackBerry Maps, a mapping application that provides customers with driving directions
    # Expandable memory storage via microSD expansion slot
    # BlackBerry Internet Service support allowing access to up to 10 supported email accounts, including most popular ISP email accounts such as Yahoo!, AOL and Gmail
    # BlackBerry Enterprise Server support tightly integrated with IBM Lotus Domino, Microsoft Exchange, and Novell GroupWise, and featuring IT policy controls for IT departments to manage usage and deployments
    # Calendar
    # Java Enabled
    # MMS Enabled
    # PDA-PC Sync
    # Polyphonic/MP3 Ringtones
    # SMS-Text Messaging
    # 96 megabytes of flash memory

you can look a the full list of features and compare it to other blackberries at this link:
    http://na.blackberry.com/eng/device...ations.jsp

I'm asking $240, but I may work with you a little bit. to get a hold of me, call me at 601-519-8366, or email me at josephcote27@gmail.com, or you can pm me as well. I am willing to ship, but buyer pays shipping.

Joseph.
    Kart77

--
    22 Jun 2009 03:30 PM
    *SOLD*
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Woodhouse Motorsports SPS 88x31 Button
    G-Loc Button Vorshlag 88x31 Button
    Sunoco 88x31 Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner