Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 2 of 2 << < 12
Author Messages
O6XRS

--
23 Jun 2009 03:23 PM

Kyle-

From what I know, the final count was 104.

All I've heard from Brian and the rest of team BFM-C about Sunday has been great! (Especially Registration..lol) Had lunch with all the boys today and they made me jealous that I didn't get to run!

Massey-

Thx :)

I agree that there could have been more publicity. Also, it wouldn't hurt if there was another table 1/2 way back in line where the non-members and/or non-pre reg could fill things out and have them ready by the time they got to the front. I have said to several people in the past that we need lots of clipboards to circulate thru the line. Oh well, maybe at the next event! Heck, maybe I'll even get to run the next event!

Melissa

KBroeker

--
23 Jun 2009 03:33 PM

Melissa-

I thought I saw you pre-registered. What happened? Why didn't you run? When you say "run the next event", do mean be event chair or just compete?

Anyone in the know-

I do not think I caught what Rainer announced about the "Three Rivers Festival Event" other than I thought I heard him say the the TRF was going to be at the Allen County Fairgrounds and I started thinking "rallycross". Is there still going to be a mid-July Solo event and do we have a site?

wrheadle

--
23 Jun 2009 03:44 PM
KBroeker wrote:

Anyone in the know-

I do not think I caught what Rainer announced about the "Three Rivers Festival Event" other than I thought I heard him say the the TRF was going to be at the Allen County Fairgrounds and I started thinking "rallycross". Is there still going to be a mid-July Solo event and do we have a site?

Best I know: Kruse, Saturday, July 18th, not a TRF event.

Bill

O6XRS

--
23 Jun 2009 03:50 PM

Kyle-

NO.... I am not going to be event chair! Just driving:) I had my gall bladder out on last Tues and still not doing so well :/ Wasn't even suppose to drive to the event Sunday, but, broke the rules since it was right down the road from home.

As for the TRF event, I believe it is at Kruse on July 18 (Saturday). I think it's on the web-site. Sorry, no rallycross for you :(

OneEyeMedia

--
23 Jun 2009 05:39 PM

From what I heard in the drivers meeting it is at Kruse, called the non-three rivers event at Kruse" and it is on a Saturday. Fomr what is wrote above...I think we all can conclude it is Sat at Kruse :P

Melissa, who is the min chair of reg? I would really bring you ideas to them. If they are not listening, have them emailed to the BoD so it can be brought up in the monthly meetings. This would be a big concern and would really help drivers get back to the event, course walk, helping in areas that are lacking, etc.

As for last year, we had 133 people that raced. Chuck, Travis, Mike DeArmond, John Ryan and Lara, and Me worked very diligently to make everyone aware of the event last year. I think I put flyers on about 15 fourms and drove around to every parts shop and other locations to get the word out. I guess shame on me for not doing it this year - But I have my reasons.

Back to this year event...It was fun to actual bring the heat this year in ST class. I know, I did not bring the smack down on some of you, but I had a f'in blast co-driving with Travis! Thanks again TRAV!!!

KBroeker

--
24 Jun 2009 05:57 AM
O6XRS wrote:

Kyle-

NO.... I am not going to be event chair! Just driving:) I had my gall bladder out on last Tues and still not doing so well :/ Wasn't even suppose to drive to the event Sunday, but, broke the rules since it was right down the road from home.

Melissa-

You take care of yourself and I hope you have a complications free recovery. As Jason said, we enjoy your smiling face in registration.

Shawn IN

--
24 Jun 2009 09:16 AM
It went smooth for me. They ran out of weekend membership slips, but one of the nice ladys brought it out to me while I was waiting in the grid for my heat. Had a very fun day. First time having a co driver and first time not chasing cones due to being the starter.
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 2 of 2 << < 12

SPS 88x31 Button G-Loc Button
Vorshlag 88x31 Button Leroy Engineering Micro Button
Sunoco 88x31 Button
Woodhouse Motorsports

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner