Sunday's news coverage
 2 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
CSP137

--
23 Jun 2009 07:11 PM

Did anyone catch Channel 15's news coverage? I wasn't home by 6:00 so I missed it. [:^)]

Steve

OneEyeMedia

--
    23 Jun 2009 07:14 PM
    CSP137 wrote:

Did anyone catch Channel 15's news coverage? I wasn't home by 6:00 so I missed it. [:^)]

Steve

I am working on it! I have a friend that works there. Not sure if we can get digital copy, but maybe get them to post it on line so we can link it to the forums.

KBroeker

--
    27 Jun 2009 06:26 PM
    As I was driving down to Richmond last Sunday night, I remembered the film crew and called my wife to have her "tape" (DVR) the 11pm news on CBS 15. We were just going to watch a little TV whilke my wife does paperwork for her job and I saw the "recording" on our list. I watched and they did have a quick piece. Mr. Mieritz was interviewed and a few cars were shown either in paddoc or on course (Rick's AMX, a strange looking red-orange Corvair, both in paddock; one of the Corrado bros. on course, and right at the end, Mr. Roebuck leaving the line). I have no idea how to transfer the clip onto a USB drive or anything, so Massey, if you can get the piece from your peeps at the station and post it, it would be cool.
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Sunoco 88x31 Button
    Woodhouse Motorsports SPS 88x31 Button
    G-Loc Button Vorshlag 88x31 Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner