Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
bschnard
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

--
23 May 2011 09:45 AM

Had a great time in Terre Haute yesterday with the Indianapolis Region. Was visiting friends and brought them out to watch may have won a convert for your club with my brother-in-law, he said he would take a shot at driving my RX8 the next time I come over. You put on a very good event, well organized, fun course and very smoothly run. Thank you for a great time, so many friendly folks, wow. Of course getting second in STX didn't hurt the fun day a bit either.

Thanks again,

Bill Schnardthorst

St. Louis Region

Eclipse2Lancer
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

--
    23 May 2011 10:16 AM
    bschnard wrote:

Had a great time in Terre Haute yesterday with the Indianapolis Region. Was visiting friends and brought them out to watch may have won a convert for your club with my brother-in-law, he said he would take a shot at driving my RX8 the next time I come over. You put on a very good event, well organized, fun course and very smoothly run. Thank you for a great time, so many friendly folks, wow. Of course getting second in STX didn't hurt the fun day a bit either.

Thanks again,

Bill Schnardthorst

St. Louis Region

Thanks for visiting Bill! Wish we would have known about the whole "our tarmac is sinking, so here is half the area for you to use" issue before we showed up, but we rolled with it. That and the unpredictable weather. Glad you had fun and see you next time.

bschnard
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

--
    23 May 2011 11:08 AM
    Already trying to work out a trip to Peru.
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Sunoco 88x31 Button
    Woodhouse Motorsports SPS 88x31 Button
    G-Loc Button Vorshlag 88x31 Button
    Leroy Engineering Micro Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner