Images from Fort Wayne Solo event on June 21, 2009
 7 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
rgnplus13

--
25 Jun 2009 08:11 PM

I would like to hello to everyone. I am new on this forum even though some of you have seen me around before. I have 60 images from the event you had on Sunday the 21st of June. I know that I do not have every car that was there on this page but I picked some of the shots I liked the best. I was hoping to catch the sense of speed with the shots. I hope that some of you like the images and if you do not see your car let me know and I will see if I have one of your car.

The Images can be found at

http://www.pbase.com/rgnplus13/090621

Thanks

VerizonGuy

--
    25 Jun 2009 08:44 PM
    Hey Rick how's everything going? So how did you like the event? I'm Robert, the other Corrado driver.
    OneEyeMedia

--
    26 Jun 2009 06:06 AM
    NICE SHOTS!!!
    Shawn IN

--
    26 Jun 2009 08:16 AM
    Nice clean shots.
    bmonnin1
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    26 Jun 2009 09:16 AM
    Do you have anymore shots of the Red BMW Z3 (42 BSP)? If so I would like to have them.
    wrheadle

--
    26 Jun 2009 09:18 AM
    Can I get a higher resolution copy of a couple of pictures?
    rgnplus13

--
    26 Jun 2009 10:23 AM

Thanks to all for the nice comments. As for the images I can print up to 24 X 36 in most cases. I have different qualities of the prints and pricing starts at 5.00 for a simple print from my inkjet on matte paper (8.5 X 11) to 30.00 for nice high quality photo (16 X 20). Prices are not set for larger images yet. The next race on your schedule that I am planning to attend is the August meet at Grissom AFB. I will be at an NHRA drag race in Ohio this weekend and may not have access to email. I am planning to go to the "National" event that is listed for July 5, 2009 at Grissom AFB. I have samples of most of the common sizes to show the quality of the prints. I will have these with me on the 5th or I work in Fort Wayne and can make an appointment to show the samples at a time that fits your schedule.

I have more of most of the cars from different angles or places on the course. I can put a group of the images together of your cars so that you can pick the one that you like the best. Email is the best way to make the initial contact and we can make arrangements from there for any that are interested.

skillet

--
    29 Jun 2009 06:38 AM
    Awesome shots!
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Sunoco 88x31 Button
    Woodhouse Motorsports SPS 88x31 Button
    G-Loc Button Vorshlag 88x31 Button
    Leroy Engineering Micro Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner