Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Peppler33CS
Basic Member
Basic Member

--
12 Jun 2011 10:51 PM

Thanks to all the volunteers that made this event a success! Too many to thanks individually, but a few like Travis/Jerry/Austin/Harts helped setup the course a day early and Rainer for the excellent work with T&S/Computer... and he didn't even run today!!! Jerry's wife worked the gate for us for the entire day. And finally, the Barney Bus was a big hit and very user friendly for T&S/Registration/ and for Travis who drove it to the event and back. Great team effort everyone.

Course was great, you really had to attack.... and then attack even harder!!!! Thanks to all who came out, its worth the hour + drive for a great site like Grissom.

Eclipse2Lancer
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

--
    13 Jun 2011 08:53 AM
    Great event Ft. Wayne! Lots of fun and great weather. Thanks!

On another note... my 6 year old girl apparently "left" a little gray stuffed dog there somewhere. It has a little band around its neck that is essentially a hair band.
    If anyone found this (could have been dropped in paddock or along one of the roads on site), could you please hang onto it or give it to someone that will be at the Ft Wayne/GLDiv event at the Coliseum on July 10th or the next Grissom event on the 17th (Ft. Wayne - Indy challenge)?
    You would be a hero to a sad 6 year old girl.
    SupersonicVette

--
    13 Jun 2011 03:01 PM
    +3 this was my first autox event ever and I had a blast!
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Sunoco 88x31 Button
    SPS 88x31 Button Woodhouse Motorsports
    Vorshlag 88x31 Button G-Loc Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner