You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Tefkatt
Basic Member
Basic Member

--
05 Jul 2009 05:06 PM

Hi everyone,

I would like to invite you to the 3rd annual I.T.SPEC*tacular. With one qualifying session , one 12 lap qualifying race and two 20 lap features your sure to have a blast. Points are awarded for each race which culminate in the crowning of a weekend champion in each class.Trophies will be awarded and Hoosier Tire will be awarding (2) free racing tires for 1st and (1) free racing tire for 2nd. You must run Hoosiers on all four corners and wear the necessary patches to qualify for this Contingency prize. Stay tuned to www.cincyscca.com for more details as the develop.

Along with the race weekend there will be a PDX on Friday July 31st hosted by Cincinnati SCCA.

Mid Ohio will be hosting a twighlight test and tune Friday evening July 31st.

Mid Ohio will be hosting Teen & Adult Defensive Driver Schools on Aug 1st and 2nd. You can save $75 by using code CRSCCA 09. Check at www.midohioschool.com for more details.

As you can see its going to be a very busy weekend.

Log on to www.motorsportsreg.com for more details and to check the current registration list. Look for Cincinnati SCCA to register.

Best Regards,

Todd Cholmondeley

Cincinnati Region SCCA

Tefkatt
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    20 Jul 2009 04:06 AM
    Hi everyone. 114 entries! Today is the last day to get that mail-in entry in without the late fee. Of course if you read this and have forgotten just give a call to Starla McCauley at 937-886-1076 and I'm sure we can work something out.

For those of you who don't want to commit to after R.A. or Watkin's Glen this coming weekend NO PROBLEM! Online registration will stay open to July 28th at Noon. There is no late entry fee if you register and pay online by then.

Best Regards,

Todd
    <!-- / message --> <!-- controls -->
    Tefkatt
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    27 Jul 2009 05:24 PM

Hi everyone, Due to popular demand registration will be staying open till Wednesday at Noon. This give everyone an extra 24 hrs. to register. +11 production cars so the field is growing. 146 entries total.

Todd

You are not authorized to post a reply.

SPS 88x31 Button G-Loc Button
    Vorshlag 88x31 Button Leroy Engineering Micro Button
    Sunoco 88x31 Button
    Woodhouse Motorsports

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner