Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
GChambers
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

--
06 Jul 2009 04:01 PM

I just wanted to thank the Ft. Wayne guys, especially Chuck McMillion, Travis Robuck and Jerry Strope for all their help this weekend at the Peru Tour. I know there were more of you that stepped up and helped out but I just don't have the names in front of me. I'm sorry for not thanking the rest of you individually.

Chuck and Travis, you guys did an outstanding job of being Course Chiefs for the weekend. Also, thank you both for all the additional help, especially being there at 6am on Sunday to help us get the course marked after Saturdays rain. You guys always step up and help out when needed and we greatly appreciate it!

Jerry, thank you for being there early on Thursday morning and helping us get the site in order for the event and all the help throughout the weekend. Also, a big thanks for being there on Sunday morning BEFORE 6AM! I thought Raleigh, Velma and I were going to be the only fools there that early but You were waiting for us at the gate. ;)

We couldn't have done it without all your help!

OneEyeMedia

--
    06 Jul 2009 06:13 PM
    Those three are some CLASS A individuals for sure! Looks like the whole event was CLASS A :P Good job folks!
    sts38
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    09 Jul 2009 10:18 AM
    GChambers wrote:

I just wanted to thank the Ft. Wayne guys, especially Chuck McMillion, Travis Robuck and Jerry Strope for all their help this weekend at the Peru Tour. I know there were more of you that stepped up and helped out but I just don't have the names in front of me. I'm sorry for not thanking the rest of you individually.

Chuck and Travis, you guys did an outstanding job of being Course Chiefs for the weekend. Also, thank you both for all the additional help, especially being there at 6am on Sunday to help us get the course marked after Saturdays rain. You guys always step up and help out when needed and we greatly appreciate it!

Jerry, thank you for being there early on Thursday morning and helping us get the site in order for the event and all the help throughout the weekend. Also, a big thanks for being there on Sunday morning BEFORE 6AM! I thought Raleigh, Velma and I were going to be the only fools there that early but You were waiting for us at the gate. ;)

We couldn't have done it without all your help!

Anytime Chambers!!! It's always a pleasure to work with Indy Region. See you at the GLSS event in Columbus this weekend!

You are not authorized to post a reply.

Woodhouse Motorsports SPS 88x31 Button
    G-Loc Button Vorshlag 88x31 Button
    Sunoco 88x31 Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner