Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
ZOK
Basic Member
Basic Member

--
11 Jul 2009 01:16 PM

Got a chance to check out Miller Motorsports Park on way to WA state......in my wife's words "best racing facility I have ever seen". Bear in mind that does not speak to the quality of the racing experience, but does address the track's amenities and local infrastructure. At 850 miles on mostly secondary roads (although the secenery in UT is gorgeous) from Elephant Butte using most direct GPS route, one might better get someone else to haul the rig and fly into the nearby SLC airport......or be retired! I can certainly see why NASA is holding their Nat'l Championship in Sept. at this $90 million venue.

Just left the National Solo Tour at Packwood, WA where I delivered the remainder of my Solstice ZOK parts to the new owner of Kevin Dietz's 2006 CS Solo Nat Champ Solstice. Quite the event on an excellent site......apx. 200 entries and most paddocked indoors! Declined an offer to run the event (no need to embarass the road racing fraternity) and headed to Seattle to visit our niece and get a look at Vancouver, BC before turning around to head home.

Stan C

You are not authorized to post a reply.

Leroy Engineering Micro Button Sunoco 88x31 Button
    Woodhouse Motorsports
    SPS 88x31 Button G-Loc Button
    Vorshlag 88x31 Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner