Stan Czacki rated Number #1 in USA as of 7-15-2009 Class SSB
 3 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Richard Dziak

--
11 Jul 2009 09:07 PM

The SCCA National has posted the 2009 Super Sweep Points Championship totals as of 7-9-2009

I am pleased to report that Team Pan Am Club Racer Stan Czacki has moved up from the #2 position to 1st Place as of 7-9-2009

Great job Stan Czacki.....What a year of club racing........OUTSTANDING driving....

Your dedication to the sport is greatly appreciated and we are all proud that we have you as a member of the Pan Am Region SCCA

ZOK
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    12 Jul 2009 08:32 AM

Thanks Richard. It'll be interesting to see how this, and my lead in the SoPac national points for that Div. title, play out as the last month & a half of the season wind down. Whatever transpires, we had a Team PanAm member at the top of the rankings at crunch time.......Thanks for your continuing support!!

Richard Dziak

--
    20 Jul 2009 03:34 PM

Team Pan Am Club Racer Stan Czacki remains in 1st place as of the updated 7-15-2009 National Super Points Championship Series...........in Class SSB

Way to go Stan.......

ZOK
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    20 Jul 2009 09:11 PM

Richard, you're really on top of this stuff!......thanks, Stan.

Things could heat up this coming weekend. Mike Scornavacchi (current #2) is entered at the Cat Nat'l at Road America; an excellent driver (Runoffs polesitter) with two excellent mounts at his beck & call......a Phoenix prepped Solstice and a BMW Z4. The only other contender who has a realistic shot at knocking me out of #1 is Lee Niffenegger of Honda Racing & I do not know what he is up to......

Meanwhile I'm focusing on prepping my car for the Runoffs; sourcing consumables that need to be replaced and trying to make sure everything is as fresh as possible so I can concentrate on learning the track when I get there.

You are not authorized to post a reply.

Woodhouse Motorsports SPS 88x31 Button
    G-Loc Button Vorshlag 88x31 Button
    Leroy Engineering Micro Button Sunoco 88x31 Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner