G-LOC Brakes
PrevPrev Go to previous topic
NextNext Go to next topic
Last Post 15 Jul 2009 09:13 AM by  spoolio
Help me get to Nationals!! Need help with car or wheel transport, co-driver ok too :)
 4 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
spoolio

--
13 Jul 2009 04:13 AM

Ok, so I'm trying to figure out a way to get to Nationals this year. I have a 370Z but no way of transporting it or wheels and tires. I'm looking into getting various car transport quotes but I figured I'd post here in case any caring soul would like to help out :^)

At a minimum if someone could transport my wheels/tires, then I can drive the car out there.

Ideally, however, I'd like to trailer the car out there but I don't have a vehicle to tow it nor does the car have a hitch so it would need to be on a flatbed.

So, if you'd like to co-drive and have the means to get us out there, I'm all for it. Or, if you are a kind generous soul that has all the equipment and just wants to lend it to me for a price, that's cool too. [H]

Thanks!!

Edit: Forgot to mention that I'm in MD (Columbia - 21045)

Jays2000

--
    13 Jul 2009 02:47 PM
    Why not ship them to your hotel? I have had to do that before. Other the the strange looks I got from the hotel clerk, it worked out great.
    autoxn
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    13 Jul 2009 02:57 PM
    spoolio wrote:

Ok, so I'm trying to figure out a way to get to Nationals this year. I have a 370Z but no way of transporting it or wheels and tires. I'm looking into getting various car transport quotes but I figured I'd post here in case any caring soul would like to help out :^)

At a minimum if someone could transport my wheels/tires, then I can drive the car out there.

Ideally, however, I'd like to trailer the car out there but I don't have a vehicle to tow it nor does the car have a hitch so it would need to be on a flatbed.

So, if you'd like to co-drive and have the means to get us out there, I'm all for it. Or, if you are a kind generous soul that has all the equipment and just wants to lend it to me for a price, that's cool too. [H]

I'm sure that we can get at least your tires out there... Just send me an e-mail or give me a call, and we'll figure something out. junior@evoschool.com

Thanks!!

Edit: Forgot to mention that I'm in MD (Columbia - 21045)

spoolio

--
    14 Jul 2009 05:21 AM

Funny, I didn't even think of shipping the wheels/tires...just the car, lol. Thanks.

Thx, Junior...I'll shoot you an email.

spoolio

--
    15 Jul 2009 09:13 AM
    Nevermind...decided to forego it this year. Fingers crossed for next year though [:D]
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Sunoco 88x31 Button
    Woodhouse Motorsports SPS 88x31 Button
    G-Loc Button Vorshlag 88x31 Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner