Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
cashmo
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

--
27 Jun 2011 06:51 PM
    Jul 16-17th (Sat/Sun). Cendiv Divisional Two day cumulative event, best Sat & Sun runs determine trophies.
    Online pre-registration required (no on-site registration available).Hyperfuels logo

Weekend membership included in entry fee. Counts as a Milwaukee/Chicago season championship event. Saturday night dinner/beer/soda included in entry fee plus Cousins Subs will be available for purchase at lunch. Bridgestone and Toyo do offer contingencies for Divisional ST classes. Local F, A & R street tire classes will run together as their own classes. Heats and number of runs will be determined by number of entrants.

Sponsored by Hyperfuels. You can pre-order fuel and have it delivered to Miller Park. Everything from pump gas (with no ethanol) to 110 octane unleaded to E85.

rtp.rick
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

--
    30 Jun 2011 04:48 AM

Why does the pre-registration site say: "Annual Members Only"? Do you mean SCCA Member or Season pre-registered? I'm guessing SCCA member. The entry fee does not seem to be readily visible. Do you know what it is?

Thanks, with Numerous H's & K's,
    Rick Ruth

cbailey
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    30 Jun 2011 10:08 AM
    Rick, the entry fee will show up once you click the "register" button on the event registration page, but you can still cancel from there if you're not ready to sign up. Of course now that I've signed up, I can't do the same thing to confirm. :P Pretty sure it was $65 though.

I think the intention was that you have to be an SCCA member as you guessed, not just the weekend membership typical of other local events.
    rtp.rick
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

--
    30 Jun 2011 01:23 PM

Oakey dokey.

Rick

You are not authorized to post a reply.

SPS 88x31 Button Woodhouse Motorsports
    Vorshlag 88x31 Button G-Loc Button
    Sunoco 88x31 Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner