Team Pan Am Club Racer Stan Czacki Ranked in the top 3 in USA
 1 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Richard Dziak

--
06 Aug 2009 07:49 PM

Our Team Pan Am Club Racer Stan Czacki .........as of 8-4-2009 .........is currently ranked as the #3 driver/Class SSB....... in the SCCA National Super Sweep Championship Series for 2009.

Great job Stan.......

ZOK
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    07 Aug 2009 05:35 PM

Thanks Richard.........and I'll more than likely finish the season as the 3rd placed driver in these rankings. There are a couple more drivers that have a long shot at upsetting the rankings with national races scheduled all the way through Labor Day weekend......but it is a far longer shot than what we saw (and I expected) out of Scornavacchi and Niffeneger (I know their level of ability and funding). If you look at this just based on number of national wins this season, Scorno & Niff lead the pack at 6 each and I'm next with 5....

I was pleased to be named "one of the usual suspects" in Sports Car as far as having a shot at the Runoffs podium.......and I can understand why they would pick proven talent such as past Nat'l Champs and current competitors in pro series (Grahovec/World Challenge & Schmidt/Koni Series), but it appears they gave very little weight to the Super Sweep national points. But hey, there are past Nat champs and Div champs they left off the list, so maybe they know something I don't?!

Need to get back to the garage.....had a few surprises to repair on teardown (pilot shaft & rear axle) in addition to the topend and brake refresh I planned. Guess I should have expected one of the two oldest cars in the SSB class Runoffs race, with well over 50,000 miles on the clock, to need more than just a wash......if I can get it all done in time, will try to make the test day at Arroyo.

Again, thanks for keeping this current and your support throughout the season. Am looking forward to learning Road America and giving what has been one of my best rides ever, "the White Lighting" (some prefer to call it "the big White Elephant") Camaro a competitive run in it's waning days of SS eligibility.

Stan C

You are not authorized to post a reply.

G-Loc Button Vorshlag 88x31 Button
    Sunoco 88x31 Button
    SPS 88x31 Button Woodhouse Motorsports

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner