You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 2 of 2 << < 12
Author Messages
SCCAForums Staff
Basic Member
Basic Member

--
30 Aug 2011 12:24 PM

Thank you to everyone that voted, and good luck to all the drivers including our own Mr. Hammond!!! Voting as officially closed yesterday, and we are looking forward to announcing the winners in the coming weeks..

Stay tuned for the results from Solo Nationals in Lincoln, and the winners of the 2011 Solo Nationals SUNOCO FUELS Pick The Winners Contest.

christoc
I'm an Admin
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

--
06 Sep 2011 02:27 AM
Did a first pass through the Nationals and voting results tonight, I need to go through and verify that the data is all correct, but a couple of big names are sitting on top in the current results!

I can't post them for now, need to get things cleaned up and make sure everything is right, but right now it looks like the winner picked 43 classes correctly, two people actually did.

More later this week.
Ruff

--
06 Sep 2011 02:45 AM
Kudos to the winners of the contest and to all the jacket winners. I think I picked 40 correct iirc who I picked!
christoc
I'm an Admin
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

--
06 Sep 2011 02:51 AM
Actually Adam according to my results (like I said before, still have to go through and verify) you picked 41 correctly.
christoc
I'm an Admin
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

--
06 Sep 2011 02:56 AM

You can now "review" who you voted for by going to this link. It's the same page as the voting originally, but you can't update your votes ;)

Ruff

--
06 Sep 2011 03:09 AM
Chris Hammond wrote:

Actually Adam according to my results (like I said before, still have to go through and verify) you picked 41 correctly.

You can now "review" who you voted for by going to this link. It's the same page as the voting originally, but you can't update your votes ;)

Nice! I counted 41 off memory, but I discounted myself 1 because I thought I counted one class twice. Good to know I was able to remember everyone I picked! And thank you for posting a "review" for everyone!

boardkat
Basic Member
Basic Member

--
06 Sep 2011 04:39 AM
i think i like where this is headed....... and i regret making some last minute changes and having a few brain farts on others!!!
SCCAForums Staff
Basic Member
Basic Member

--
22 Sep 2011 04:59 PM

RESULTS ARE IN!!!!!!

The 2011 Sunoco Fuels Pick The Winners contest results are in!!!!!!! Find out if you are one of the lucky ones to WIN some great prizes... Click here to see results

Thank you to everybody that participated and made this contest a huge success!!!!

rtp.rick
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

--
23 Sep 2011 01:44 PM

Are complete results available for viewing?

H's &amp; K's,
Rick Ruth

SCCAForums Staff
Basic Member
Basic Member

--
26 Sep 2011 03:48 PM

BUMP - wanted to make sure everyone has seen the top 25 results from the PTW contest!!!

Hope everyone had a great weekend and tried to keep it between the lines!!!!

SpecV33
Basic Member
Basic Member

--
27 Sep 2011 12:35 PM
Cool contest. Hope to see it again next year. I got 36 right....not quite enough for prizes.
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 2 of 2 << < 12

Sunoco 88x31 Button
Woodhouse Motorsports SPS 88x31 Button
G-Loc Button Vorshlag 88x31 Button
Leroy Engineering Micro Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner