Looking for to borrow a truck with a gooseneck in Nebraska
 3 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
millertime

--
21 Aug 2011 03:38 PM

Hey everyone, long time lurker, first time poster. A buddy of mine and I are looking to tow our cars from the Lincoln/Omaha area to Indianapolis for seven not stock. The event is October 6th-9th and we've got a trailer, the only problem is the truck we were gonna use was wrecked and is now out of commission for the year. Anyone in the area willing to help? It needs the goose-neck ball in the bed and preferably a crew cab. I'm willing to meet up, buy dinner/beer, provide collateral, whatever it takes (within reason) so we can make this trip happen. Respond here, PM me, email me kyle.miller@huskers.unl.edu or call/text me 402-450-0674. We're hoping to get this taken care of soon so we can finalize our plans for the weekend. Any help or leads are appreciated.

Thanks

Kyle

millertime

--
    21 Aug 2011 05:45 PM
    I'll add that since most don't know me, several of the SSM guys with FDs would probably be willing to vouch for me. Be it Andy, Erik, Dan, Jake, or Jim. I've bought, sold, borrowed and lent parts from most of them.
    Robinson

--
    21 Aug 2011 09:29 PM
    Go ask over at www.nrscca.com
    millertime

--
    21 Aug 2011 10:17 PM
    thanks, I figured this might be a better shot since it seems to be a more active forum, I'll do that now.
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Vorshlag 88x31 Button Leroy Engineering Micro Button
    Sunoco 88x31 Button
    Woodhouse Motorsports SPS 88x31 Button
    G-Loc Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner