Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
E30bulldog
Basic Member
Basic Member

--
12 Sep 2011 02:39 PM

I have heard very little this year about the 2011 Driving School. It is usually held in the late spring....its almost Fall and I haven't heard a word yet.

Someone fill me in...

georgebpainter
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    13 Sep 2011 11:46 PM
    The Autocross Driver School is not a forgotten project. It's on hold while we figure out how to not come out short on the cost again. Or better said, how to generate enough entries at an affordable cost ------- and still break even.

We've been fortunate to have JT available -- and I'm sure he will be in the future - however, other regions have stolen our play book (that little booklet we give out is really full of excellent information if the student will keep it and refer to it regularly) --- and there are other accomplished A/Xrs out there who can do the instruction.

Right now, I'm thinking a limited entry for the school on Saturday-- maybe 15 w/Tour, Divisional, National experience -- event entry cost?????
    And a regular open entry everyone is welcome A/X on Sunday --- and utilizing the 15 as instructors for the Sunday entries.

We just need to rethink this event to bring it back up to what we know we can do ----.
    E30bulldog
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    14 Sep 2011 11:07 AM
    Thanks for the response Skip,

Keep me posted on the details. If I can know a month or so prior to the school, I will work hard to promote it. I have alot of friends with fast car that would love to come and learn how to drive.
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Vorshlag 88x31 Button Leroy Engineering Micro Button
    Sunoco 88x31 Button
    Woodhouse Motorsports SPS 88x31 Button
    G-Loc Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner