Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
georgebpainter
Basic Member
Basic Member

--
18 Sep 2011 09:41 PM
    It appears we are good for these two dates at the Roadway Freight Terminal at Meridian.
    We will loose the north end of the building - the property is being separated into 2 parts with a chain link fence.
    We'll have to rearrange the course/paddock but will still have a reasonable area for A/X. Be prepared to adjust.
    The schedule will be similar to the first event.
    Be sure to bring yourself and at least one other driver.
    serendib

--
    22 Sep 2011 11:06 AM
    Thanks for the advance notice Skip. These dates are perfect and we will be there as long as my teenagers don't get behind with School work.
    thatguyinms

--
    07 Oct 2011 12:56 PM
    There should be a larger turn out for these two events.. I know its been posted online numerous places and word of mouth is getting it out.. should be a fun time.
    georgebpainter
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    06 Nov 2011 09:38 PM
    I was in Meridian this weekend. The Army Guard has partitioned the north half of the property with chain link.There is still sufficient area for a good event. Some re-arranging will be needed. Be prepared to adjust.Also, we need to be looking for somewhere else to play - our time at this location is limited.
    DJF1GP
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    10 Nov 2011 09:40 PM

ONLY A WEEK AWAY ! Help spread the word, download the Flyer and pass it around.

ALSO FOR THIS EVENT WE HAVE ONLINE REGISTRATION OPEN. This is something we are trying to get going to speed up our site setup. Since this is our first test we will not be processing payments online, but we would prefer everyone register online to test the software, get a good head count, and allow all pre registered drivers to be entered into the timing computer before the event (saves a lot of time).

Registration is open now until 5pm Friday Nov. 18. Go ahead and register now:

http://www.motorsportreg.com/index.cfm/event/event.advert/uidEvent/808CAC77-D5AA-B843-66CC53463F9064C3

gap

--
    11 Nov 2011 09:21 AM

If we register online will we still need to fill out a tech sheet or will one be generated from the online registration?

DJF1GP
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    11 Nov 2011 03:36 PM
    We will still use the old forms too until we get all the kinks worked out with this.
    E30bulldog
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    21 Nov 2011 12:36 AM
    Great event guys

We should all thank Romesh for creating a great course both days...who knew that, that small lot would make a fast +45 sec course on Sunday
    serendib

--
    21 Nov 2011 09:05 AM
    E30bulldog wrote:
    Great event guys

We should all thank Romesh for creating a great course both days...who knew that, that small lot would make a fast +45 sec course on Sunday

Thank you Gene. Saturday course was Chuck and Taylor and they made great use of maximizing the available asphalt. Next event we need to remember to bring the leaf blower to clean up around the drainage grates. I think Meridian has much potential and interest from the community given the number of crew who showed up to watch each day.

Saturday: http://s1200.photobucket.com/albums...0Meridian/

Sunday: http://s1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb329/serendib1/2011-11-20%20MSSCCA%20Meridian/

Both albums should be public access now.

thatguyinms

--
    21 Nov 2011 08:44 PM
    Thanks for the photos and also for coming back to Meridian and allowing us to race with ya'll.

There really isn't much to do around Meridian car wise and having these events are always something to look forward to. Myself and a few others have paid full memberships and intend to go to more regional events. When it was announced that this event was going to happen we really pushed it hard online and word of mouth to try and get a good paddock full. Had a few from the coast and the Hattiesburg area drive up and others who didn't get to make the trip but will in December.

See ya'll in December!
    DJF1GP
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    21 Nov 2011 09:57 PM
    Thanks to all that helped out.

Results and points now updated.

www.msscca.org
    tgeorge
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    22 Nov 2011 01:43 PM
    I don't see the updated points.
    DJF1GP
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    22 Nov 2011 03:35 PM
    Try hitting refresh, I just checked again and they show up on my phone
    iliad

--
    22 Nov 2011 10:12 PM
    Awesome event guys, I had a great time as always.
    I can't wait to be back in Meridian in December.
    tgeorge
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    23 Nov 2011 07:39 PM
    DJF1GP wrote:
    Try hitting refresh, I just checked again and they show up on my phone

My mistake. I didnt realize the points were updated for event 11 and 12 replacing the cancelled event.

You are not authorized to post a reply.

SPS 88x31 Button G-Loc Button
    Vorshlag 88x31 Button Leroy Engineering Micro Button
    Sunoco 88x31 Button
    Woodhouse Motorsports

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner