TEAMDI PRO IT SERIES TO RUN WITH ARCA AT NJMP
 0 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Robert Zecca

--
25 Aug 2009 08:37 PM

The TEAMDI PRO IT SERIES will be a support race to ARCA and the VW TDI Cup at NJMP on the weekend of September 11-13. There will be over 200 minutes of track time over the 3 days with a race on both Saturday and Sunday. The entry fee is $400 of which $150 will go back to the drivers and year-end points fund. We already have 36 cars entered with a cap of 56 cars. Be part of a great event showing off IT cars in front of spectators. This series offer a high level of competitive driving while showing respect to their fellow drivers. Besides cash earnings the TEAMDI crew will be raffling off great gifts from our sponsors which include MPT Industries, H6 Innovations, Tiffosi Sunglasses, HAWK Performance, Raceshopper.com, Molecule Labs and of course TEAMDI. Please visit: www.proitseries.com to learn more about the series and www.dlbracing.com to register.

This event is on the weekend of 911 of which two of our fellow SCCA members lost their lives on Flight 93. These members were Linda Gromlund and Joe Deluca. I knew these guys all to well. Joe was one of my best friends. I got him into the SCCA and was his driving instructor. Very few people may not be aware but Joe was the designer of our DRIVING IMPRESSIONS logo and everyday when I look at that logo I think of Joe and Linda. PLEASE join our event and pay tribute to these heroes and all the heroes of this tragic event.

I hope to see you there.

Sincerely,

Robert Zecca

www.teamdi.com

You are not authorized to post a reply.

G-Loc Button Vorshlag 88x31 Button
    Leroy Engineering Micro Button Sunoco 88x31 Button
    Woodhouse Motorsports
    SPS 88x31 Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner