BlackCavalier52
Basic Member
Basic Member

--
30 Sep 2011 11:11 PM
saturn5rocket wrote:

Milwaukee Region has a bus too, with a pretty slick wrap

Wes

I took several pics of this when I was at the PDX, that thing is sharp. As I recall, they said the wrap cost was in the four figure range...
maxiblu

--
01 Oct 2011 08:59 AM

As a member of the INR Board of Directors I would like to point out that only one person has the right to" Give you the new Solo Support Vehicle". This person doesn't wish to have his name published or even know I'm writing this but he is the only one who deserves all the credit. Obviously it isn't me either. He hasn't even been thanked by the BOD but I will take care of that at the next meeting. It seems a host of people who were against the idea all want to take credit now that it is a success.

I wish I didn't have to write this but somehow it seems necessary.

Keith Ux

Asst RE, INR

STX Lee
Basic Member
Basic Member

--
01 Oct 2011 01:08 PM
I retract my post and replace it with a picture of Wrigley. He makes me so happy.

maxiblu

--
01 Oct 2011 01:46 PM
Not a problem Lee. After the way decisions have been made without BOD discussions lately, I will be resigning from the INR BOD and removing my nomination at the Tuesday meeting.
Rev9k

--
01 Oct 2011 04:53 PM
Wow! This Tuesday's meeting is going to be interesting. Before anyone makes any hasty decisions (Keith), lets try to sort this out on Tuesday. Even though I wasn't involved with dealing with the vehicle (with the exception of helping loading stuff in it today), I can clearly see this is a misunderstanding. I think the reason why Jeff was not mentioned or thanked on this forum is because we are not sure he is ever here.
crownptcharlie

--
02 Oct 2011 01:08 AM
Friends, Romans, Countrymen....

I believe what we have here is an unfortunate failure to communicate. When I first read this post I did have a brief uneasiness with the title. After reading the post and the first few replies I realized that "I give you the new INR Solo Support Vehicle" is merely shorthand for "Ladies and Gentlemen, I present for your viewing pleasure photographs of our newly acquired INR Solo Support Vehicle". I can detect no bad intention in anyone involved in this so lets all take a deep breath, count to ten and do what INR does so well, let cooler heads prevail. Thank you one and all, Charlie
BlackCavalier52
Basic Member
Basic Member

--
04 Oct 2011 10:32 PM
didUsignthewaiver? wrote:
Friends, Romans, Countrymen....

I believe what we have here is an unfortunate failure to communicate. When I first read this post I did have a brief uneasiness with the title. After reading the post and the first few replies I realized that "I give you the new INR Solo Support Vehicle" is merely shorthand for "Ladies and Gentlemen, I present for your viewing pleasure photographs of our newly acquired INR Solo Support Vehicle". I can detect no bad intention in anyone involved in this so lets all take a deep breath, count to ten and do what INR does so well, let cooler heads prevail. Thank you one and all, Charlie

STX Lee
Basic Member
Basic Member

--
05 Oct 2011 05:32 PM
An unfortunate misunderstanding indeed.
STX Lee
Basic Member
Basic Member

--
16 Oct 2011 08:00 PM
Garold, Stuart, and I made some cone storage boxes, and a fire extinguisher storage box. Stu made a great wall mount for our weed eater, leaf blower, and broom. Still a little more work to do before next autocross season. Check out our new license plate. It's blurry but you can just make it out.
steveR
Basic Member
Basic Member

--
17 Oct 2011 02:09 PM
Looking good! :thumbs up:

At least it's easy to remember the plate number. :LOL:

Will the metal bars swing out of the way when we put the cones back?

STX Lee
Basic Member
Basic Member

--
17 Oct 2011 05:46 PM
Yes Steve the top bar on the drivers side box is only held in by pins. The passenger side box is bigger so the top bar and the front bar are
both removable. Steve are you going to the GLD awards banquet?
steveR
Basic Member
Basic Member

--
17 Oct 2011 07:06 PM
Okay.

Yeah, I should be there.
It's this Saturday, Right?
STX Lee
Basic Member
Basic Member

--
17 Oct 2011 08:34 PM
It is. I can't make it this year (last min. family stuff). Would it be possible for you to pick up trophies for Garold, Jason and myself?
steveR
Basic Member
Basic Member

--
17 Oct 2011 08:53 PM
Sure, no problem.

But don't be surprised when all your trophies have your names crossed out and have my name taped over. Haha!, :-P jk.
STX Lee
Basic Member
Basic Member

--
18 Oct 2011 09:20 AM
Did you do that with your mom's national trophy?
steveR
Basic Member
Basic Member

--
18 Oct 2011 10:31 AM
Shhhh!

Don't tell her about that!
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 2 of 2 << < 12

Sunoco 88x31 Button
Woodhouse Motorsports SPS 88x31 Button
G-Loc Button Vorshlag 88x31 Button
Leroy Engineering Micro Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner