Pan Am Club Racing Endowment awards Stan Czacki $$$
 1 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Richard Dziak

--
04 Sep 2009 04:02 PM

The Richard Dziak Pan Am Club Racing Endowment has awarded Team Pan Am Club Racer Stan Czacki a check for $250.00 to use for general expenses in his quest to win a 2009 SCCA National Championship. Stan will leave for Topeka, Kansas in the next week to run in the SCCA National Championships. As with any racing venture, funds are always needed to cover expenses. Stan is currently ranked #3 in the USA for SCCA Class SSB.

Stan is our regions best chance for a podium finish in the 2009 National Championship event. We wish him the best, Let's try to help support our own Team Pan Am racers. This is an important race for Stan.

Pan Am Region members who care to donate to Stan's quest for a 2009 National Championship can make donations and send checks directly to his address in Elephant Butte, N.M. Stan's email addrfess is:

sczacki@utep.edu

He will provide with his personal mailing address to accept checks.

The Richard Dziak Pan Am Club Racing Endowment was founded years ago to exclusively assist Team Pan Am Club Racers financially towards their personal racing efforts. The endowment assists only paid Pan Am Region members, and has paid out thousands of dollars in the past years to assist many racers within our own Region. Members who care to donate or contribute funds to the Pan Am Region Club Racing Endowment can contact Richard Dziak directly at:

sonewmexico@fastwave.biz

Budgeting funds for racing is an important part of any yearly racing program. We should all try to help our own members when we can. Any contributions or donations to the Club Racing Endowment is GREATLY appreciated.

ZOK
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    04 Sep 2009 08:30 PM

Richard, many thanks for all your effort in establishing the fund and using it so well in the times when racers need it most; I know it made a difference in getting several of our members started in racing and in my case was particularly beneficial in a year that saw Runoffs costs skyrocket as well as the economy struggle (and thus reduce pensions and race payouts, especially to those who relied heavily on the auto industry).

Because of your help, we know we made the right decision in booking extra practice that might just make the difference in learning this new and distant track for me. The car was fired up Tuesday with a freshened engine only to discover a massive oil leak while road testing /breaking in on our "secret circuit" up here in the wilds of beautiful New Mexico. With loan of special tools from a local repair shop and a quick trip to Las Cruces yesterday for a front crankshaft seal, we appear to have the problem fixed based on a 45 mile test run. Now we can take a day off to celebrate Peggy's birthday properly before departing.......we expect to pull out Mon. 14th Sept. (Tues. am at the latest) so as to arrive in plenty of time to set up and be on the track for practice Sat. the 19th.

I'm confident we have all the elements in place to make a good showing at the Runoffs and are pleased to have your support on board!! Thanks again, Stan C

PS, I'm sure you're on top of it, but for others reading this post, all the Runoffs races will be broadcast live over the internet through the SCCA website.

You are not authorized to post a reply.

Sunoco 88x31 Button
    SPS 88x31 Button Woodhouse Motorsports
    Vorshlag 88x31 Button G-Loc Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner