Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
georgebpainter
Basic Member
Basic Member

--
23 Oct 2011 02:15 PM
    We are go for this event.The airport manager confirmed that there is no conflicting activity at this time. However, it never hurts to check this site for a last minute change before leaving home.I've invited a safety steward instructor to hold a safety steward school on Saturday night - more on this as it develops.Saturday - November 5: Gates open at 8:00AM. We need course designers.Sunday - November 6: Gates open at 8:00AM. Note - Daylight Savings Time ends at 2:00AM. The trailer is in Columbus and needs to get to Grenada airport. Help Here?We reimburse fuel costs with a fuel receipt and, in some situations, will reimburse a motel room for Saturday night.Plans are for the trailer to come back to Jackson after this event to begin its needed repairs before moving it to Meridian.
    georgebpainter
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    23 Oct 2011 03:47 PM
    Charles Haynes - Solo Safety Steward Instructor -will be holding a Solo Safety Stewards class on Saturday night - most likely at the Quality Inn - at about 6:00PM. We need to know how many will be interested in participating in this classroom session. Also, if you are currently a Solo Safety Steward, you can meet your requirement for "continuing education" by attending this class. Members of other regions are welcome to come and play for 2 days and participate in this school too.Email me at "georgebpainter@aol.com" so we can get a count.
    DJF1GP
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    31 Oct 2011 07:16 PM
    bump for the head count on the Safety School, we need to get a close number by tomorrow. Email me daniel_s_johnson@hotmail.com or skip georgebpainter@aol.com if you plan to attend.
    georgebpainter
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    02 Nov 2011 10:10 AM
    I won't be in Grenada this weekend.The timing equipment and registration boxes are at my home in Madison.Someone should get in touch with me to pick up the equipment/registration.601-906-0367Skip
    E30bulldog
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    03 Nov 2011 03:02 AM
    skip,

I can come by thursday or friday and pick up the equipment
    serendib

--
    06 Nov 2011 10:43 PM
    Had a fantastic time as always. Skip you missed a great event. Weather was perfect and bested by camraderie with everybody eager to pitch in and help including the novice driver on Saturday. Zoom soon to Meridian in two weeks. Here's pix of Sunday. email serendib@bellsouth.net with DSC# for any full rez pictures you want.

http://s1200.photobucket.com/albums...20Grenada/
    serendib

--
    06 Nov 2011 11:44 PM
    Lots more pics of Saturday. Will upload tomorrow. Thanks for the SSS by Charles Haynes.

Romesh
    serendib

--
    07 Nov 2011 11:43 AM
    chaynes

--
    07 Nov 2011 01:12 PM
    Thanks for the great day Saturday. I submitted the information about the school to Jan Ricks. Romesh, make sure that attendees from your region submit their SSS applications to the proper Division SSS. Jan is the Midwest Division SSS, it looks like you all are in the Southeast Division. To the MS Region folks, can you check your Region Number, you folks put 78, but the SCCA.com website shows it as 73.

Charles
    DJF1GP
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    07 Nov 2011 08:38 PM
    thanks for the pics Romesh. Results and points are updated. Please note since we have now had 12 events, the 75% rule (best 12 of 16 events) has been applied. See the farthest column (click refresh if it doesnt come up).
    DJF1GP
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    07 Nov 2011 09:12 PM
    some videos from the event, two from trey walker's v8 boxster and one from my tire cam.

http://youtu.be/7bdx_mgeUak

http://youtu.be/AKSgUM8_XMc

http://youtu.be/8ZD5QGC7AgI
    serendib

--
    14 Nov 2011 03:01 PM
    chaynes wrote:
    Thanks for the great day Saturday. I submitted the information about the school to Jan Ricks. Romesh, make sure that attendees from your region submit their SSS applications to the proper Division SSS. Jan is the Midwest Division SSS, it looks like you all are in the Southeast Division. To the MS Region folks, can you check your Region Number, you folks put 78, but the SCCA.com website shows it as 73.

Charles

Submitted my three to David Steger for Southeast Division and all are now approved. Thanks again Charles.

mrmiatanut
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    16 Nov 2011 01:51 AM
    Try this link.....
    http://youtu.be/kyN6VXTrKDc
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Sunoco 88x31 Button
    Woodhouse Motorsports SPS 88x31 Button
    G-Loc Button Vorshlag 88x31 Button
    Leroy Engineering Micro Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner