12 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
VerizonGuy

--
17 Sep 2009 08:41 PM

From your PR Director....

Just to let everyone know I've started a photobucket account to dump pics of the club. The user name is fwr_scca

If you want to submit anything let me know!

OneEyeMedia

--
    18 Sep 2009 05:04 PM

neat idea...

I sent Chris Krumnow a few photos from an event for the GLD Championship at Grissom. No acknowledgement if he got them.

VerizonGuy

--
    19 Sep 2009 10:07 AM

http://s860.photobucket.com/albums/.../fwr_scca/

He said he got some more pictures but I forget who he said gave them to him.

VerizonGuy

--
    04 Oct 2009 09:09 PM
    New pics uploaded...
    CSP137

--
    05 Oct 2009 07:36 AM

When I look at the account it appears as though there are only 4 pictures. That can't be right. What am I doing wrong?

Steve

OneEyeMedia

--
    05 Oct 2009 08:00 AM
    CSP137 wrote:

When I look at the account it appears as though there are only 4 pictures. That can't be right. What am I doing wrong?

Steve

Steve, if you look on the left side, there is a tool or tab section for the different albums.

hope that helps....

Pauly

--
    08 Oct 2009 08:25 PM

Thanks to all involved in getting the pics from Grissom! I get so busy that I usually don't get many pics of my time at the event.

Thanks again!

VerizonGuy

--
    14 Oct 2009 08:35 PM
    Loaded up more pictures from Nationals.
    VerizonGuy

--
    18 Oct 2009 06:45 PM

Going to be uploading the Kruse Event Shortly, I took a ton of pics!.

Sorry, no pics of the first heat as I was driving. If anybody has any I can upload them. Thanks!

KBroeker

--
    22 Oct 2009 04:09 PM

Cool pix from Kruse/E7. Nice sequence of me (SSM 182, black/grey Fiero) spinning Jeremy's car (w/GM3800 swap, described as sounding like an airplane).

Thanks,

VerizonGuy

--
    22 Oct 2009 07:36 PM
    KBroeker wrote:

Cool pix from Kruse/E7. Nice sequence of me (SSM 182, black/grey Fiero) spinning Jeremy's car (w/GM3800 swap, described as sounding like an airplane).

Thanks,

That looked like a handfull to drive out there! The gritty surface made the clean line dirty! Did you get a clean run?

KBroeker

--
    24 Oct 2009 06:43 AM

Yeah - I got 1 or 2 clean runs. This is the first time I was driving the car. If it was within the limits, say 95%, you might be able to balance the car with the throttle (if you did not over do it), but if you were near the ragged edge, once it started rotating, it was very hard to catch. We might have been able to tweak the car a bit by letting a little air out of the rear, but did not think of that during the runs. Jeremy and I talked about what he might do to improve the car. Larger tires in the rear and grippier tires would help. We did not talk about if the shocks or swaybars are adjustable, but we did talk about different swaybars.

I did not get into the classing of the car, but I believe SSM would be Street Mod, Single seat. If this is a national class, then the PAX would be set by guys driving vehicles like a supercharged Elise/Exige, an S2000 with a JDM engine swap, a 3 rotor last gen RX-7, or a Z06, all with the best suspension mods on street tires. The Fiero, while a neat swap and fun to drive, might be a little outclassed. But, I feel that is not Jeremy's main concern. My impression is that he just wants to mess with cars and not do the ordinary.

KBroeker

--
    24 Oct 2009 06:52 AM

Just looked at the results. Our PAX was slightly steeper than the CP car of Scott Lewis (purple F-body w/no roof, pretty cool sounding V-8, orange numbers, CP 156 for Scott, CP 55 for his co-driver Bill Headlee) and about even with Rick Brooks' ASP moroon Lotus Europa (cool car!).

Also, one error above. SM/SSM alows R-compound and Vipers are pretty stout in class as well.

You are not authorized to post a reply.

Sunoco 88x31 Button
    SPS 88x31 Button Woodhouse Motorsports
    Vorshlag 88x31 Button G-Loc Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner