47 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 3 of 3 << < 123
Author Messages
mavisky

--
18 Oct 2009 08:08 PM
Yea, I had the car out today. After the engine rebuild this spring it's really no longer an autocross car. I mean I could try it, i suppose.
Peppler33CS
Basic Member
Basic Member

--
20 Oct 2009 07:16 PM
Anyone have results?
wrheadle

--
20 Oct 2009 07:31 PM

Peppler33CS wrote:
Anyone have results?

I do, but have been working on a paper for my masters class tomorrow night instead. I'll get results and points up tomorrow and off to the webmaster.

Bill

Peppler33CS
Basic Member
Basic Member

--
20 Oct 2009 07:40 PM
Good luck with the paper Bill! We'll check them out tomorrow.... (I'm curious about Steve M vs Travis R) [:D]
sts38
Basic Member
Basic Member

--
21 Oct 2009 03:57 AM

Peppler33CS wrote:
Good luck with the paper Bill! We'll check them out tomorrow.... (I'm curious about Steve M vs Travis R) [:D]

Steve beat me by a full second [:|] .....and we were 1st and 3rd on PAX.

OneEyeMedia

--
21 Oct 2009 04:01 AM
Peppler - check out my coverage here: http://sccaforums.com/forums/thread/386982.aspx - I have some nice videos of these two battling it out!
Bigblockbandit

--
24 Oct 2009 06:31 AM

chriskrumnow wrote:
We have the whole lot. Only concerned that we won't have enough corner workers. Sean you can bring the carts we are trying to stay away from the really rough spots. Still not sure if it will be smooth enough for a cart though. We are going to meet at 1pm to put the course together saturday. We can always use help.

Sorry, I picked this up to late, after we made other plans since this did not look like it was going to pan out. We will work a little bit harder next season on finding the proper way to communicate what is going on. I e-mailed you and Rainer and got one bounced back and no reply on the other. Between the boys Karting and ball schedules next spring it may be fall before i get to run again but we shall see.

Anybody heard anything about the street survival program or who is in charge of it? I wanted to try and help out with that but I have not found much on it. I e-mailed kammeyer earlier this fall about it but have not heard anything back. Im getting the feeling that e-mail may not be the best method to use in this case.

I'll go back thru the drift, seems like there was something in there about it.

Later

FTW_FRC

--
24 Oct 2009 07:38 AM

Sorry I could not make this one guys. Looks like a great course and a lot of fun.

Car is down for repairs currently. See new thread for details.

You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 3 of 3 << < 123

Sunoco 88x31 Button
SPS 88x31 Button Woodhouse Motorsports
Vorshlag 88x31 Button G-Loc Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner