Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
davebs14
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

--
02 Oct 2009 08:08 AM

October 2, 2009 - Today was a big day in history. On this day in 1835 the Texas Revolution began (read about it here). And to honor all those great men and women we've decided to have our own little revolt here at Hyperfuels! :) For the month of October ALL OF OUR ALCOHOLS AND BIODIESEL WILL BE ON SALE!!! So go check it out. Also, don't forget about the shipping discount when you order 2 or more 55 gallon drums of product.

Also, don't forget to check our new CLC Work Gloves! Get them HERE!!! But why CLC you might ask? Well, I've been working on cars for better part of 22 years now, and these are just plain the best glove out there. I personally have owned not one not two but over thirty pairs of mechanix gloves in the last 10 years. And every one of them has holes in them. They wear out after 2-3 months and are pretty much trash after 6 months of use. I've been using my CLC Pit Crew gloves for over 6 months now. And ya know what? They're dirty and have grease stains on them but NO HOLES!!! And they are more comfortable than my Mechanix gloves. And best of all...CHEAPER!!! So give them a try, you'll be glad you did. You have my word.

TDI CUP WRAP UP - Hyperfuels would like to congratulate all our drivers on their performances this year in the Jetta TDI Cup. At the final round of the series (at Road Atlanta) Hyperfuels sponsored drivers and cars took 4 out of the top 5 spots (1- Mark Pombo; 2 - Andrew Cordeiro; 4 - Joey Atterbury; 5 - Devin Cates). So a BIG congrats to them and EVERYONE who made this such a great year in the series (Clark Campbell thank you). And one last BIG thanks to A.J, Theresa and Andrew as well. We wouldn't have had as much fun without you all. CLICK HERE for race details
    AND...we have more BIG news in the Diesel world...look for Hyperfuels to be fielding a car in SCCA Club Racing next year (SSC). The 2009 clean diesel Jetta TDI has been approved for competition! :)

You are not authorized to post a reply.

G-Loc Button Vorshlag 88x31 Button
    Sunoco 88x31 Button
    SPS 88x31 Button Woodhouse Motorsports

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner