Need advise for alignment shop
 3 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
slow3geclipse

--
04 Jan 2012 10:30 PM

Anyone has recommendation for a alignment shop in GTR region? Preferred to be in Starkville.

I tried City Alignment, but they cannot do it since mine is lowered. They did it on my friend's lowered wrx though.

Thanks.

E30bulldog
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    04 Jan 2012 10:51 PM

City Alignment on Russell St. in Starkville does great work. They have 3 Hunter Engineering alignment racks

...oops, I should learn to read. My car is stupid low and it got on the rack there.

slow3geclipse

--
    05 Jan 2012 03:02 PM
    They guy at City Alignment are easy to talk and obviously know their stuff. But they just cannot do it. Really my car is not that low. It is just lower spring, about 1.5'' drop in the front and 1'' in the rear. I have got the ground control sleeves. If I cannot get it aligned, I will not bother to install them.
    The other place I tried is the R&M tire on highway 12. They are my tire installer. But they cannot do alignment either. I probably will try to call Firestone or Miller in Columbus.
    edrice

--
    05 Jan 2012 05:52 PM

I use George's Tire here in West Point, 494-2731, he has good equipment and cut some ramp boards to get my lowered Miata on to the alignment machine.

Todd Glusenkamp is the owner and he use to do some dirt track racing so is racer friendly.

Good luck,

Ed

You are not authorized to post a reply.

Woodhouse Motorsports SPS 88x31 Button
    G-Loc Button Vorshlag 88x31 Button
    Sunoco 88x31 Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner