I'm interested in the AutoX events held at the Meadowlands since I'm about 10 minutes away. Still reading up on all the info but its a little confusing with all the different event types and clubs so I'm not sure where to begin. Forgive the basic questions but if anyone can clear things up it will be appreciated.
- Are these events competition related or can you do it just for fun?
- Which club do I need to join or do I need to join any at all?
- Is there a new driver or novice session I need to attend before signing up for any events?
- Any limitations to the car you use?
- Checklist for tech inspection?
I'm thinking of setting up my 68 Camaro to use for this. Right now I just use it for street cruising but think I will be revamping it to be in these events.
Thanks in advance for any advice/info.