about350
Basic Member
Basic Member

--
08 Mar 2012 11:44 PM
    Autocross Points Events
    Columbus Air Force Base
    March 24/25 2012

Hey guys we are back to Columbus Air Force Base on March 24-25 for another autocross. Because this is an active military base, all attendees who are not CAFB personnel must submit a valid Military Base Access Form (MBAF) no later than 6pm Saturday the 17th by emailing the completed form to: msscca@gmail.com.

We have been maintaining a MBAF Master List that we will continue to use for all CAFB events in 2012. This means that you submit your information once, and you don't have to worry about whether or not you're "on the list" for the rest of the year; we'll add you each time.

If you submitted your MBAF for the first event of the season, you should find your name and car on the list. If your information (car, DL#, plate, etc.) didn't change, no action is required. If your information did change, please submit an updated MBAF for yourself. If you have other people/cars to add, simply submit an additional form for them. If those people/vehicles are probably only coming to this one event this year, please let us know so we can keep the Master List manageable.

CAFB is an amazing site that we are lucky to have. Please don't forget to read the Site Supplementals regarding rules that everyone must follow while on CAFB. If you have any questions, you can email msscca@gmail.com, or just ask here in the thread.
    about350
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    08 Mar 2012 11:48 PM
    Remeber guys ANY changes to your info must be "resubmitted" so we can have accurate information when submitting to Military personnel.
    about350
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    13 Mar 2012 10:04 PM
    just a reminder Base access form cutloff is Sat day at absolute latest.
    about350
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    18 Mar 2012 07:29 PM

Ok here is the final list being submitted for base access. If you have any issues or questions please email us at msscca@gmail.com as soon as you can. We will do our best to resolve any problems regarding entry to the base. March 2012 CAFB ACCESS

Make sure you follow all rules for driving on base, and make sure your Insurance cards and Inspection Stickers are up to date. They will turn you around and not let you on!

georgebpainter
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    18 Mar 2012 11:16 PM
    about 350.There are several++ names on the MBAF list that we've not seen in the last year or so. Perhaps we should start a purge process to keep this list managable? We will notify them that we are removing individuals that have not participated at CAFB recently. If they wish to remain on the list, they should send updated info to the list administrator.I'll get you a list of the MBAF list entries after the event. And try to find emails of those we've not seen recently.
    E30bulldog
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    26 Mar 2012 11:00 PM
    any updates on the results/points from this weekend
    tgeorge
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    27 Mar 2012 09:28 AM
    Patience, they will be uploaded soon enough.
    E30bulldog
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    27 Mar 2012 12:19 PM
    but im not patient
    DJF1GP
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    27 Mar 2012 01:21 PM
    ask and ye shall receive.........points and results updated
    E30bulldog
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    27 Mar 2012 06:52 PM
    thanks Daniel,

Looks like that 59.9 I ran Saturday would not have helped me much, I still would have been .010 seconds behind you. So I need to make a mechanical improvement :)
    edrice

--
    27 Mar 2012 07:29 PM

Congratulations Taylor, looks like you have gotten the car up to its true potential now.

tgeorge
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    28 Mar 2012 09:52 AM
    Thanks Ed. I might start a lightweighting project this summer. A full engine build will be in the future if it keeps driving this good. I am impressed with the hankook slick for sure.
    Underillusion

--
    30 Mar 2012 04:47 PM
    Dont worry Taylor, I will be in Grenada to keep you on your toes lol.
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Vorshlag 88x31 Button Leroy Engineering Micro Button
    Sunoco 88x31 Button
    Woodhouse Motorsports SPS 88x31 Button
    G-Loc Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner