Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
mtownneon
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

--
13 Mar 2012 01:42 PM

Bob Pierson of Grand Am contacted us looking for members of our Region interested in working the Grand Am race. The following is an excerpt from his letter to us:

“USAC IS GOING TO BE SUPPLYING A GROUP OF F&C PERSONNEL TO WORK THE GRAND-AM RACE ON JULY 27TH. AMONG THE PERKS THAT WE HAVE WORKED OUT FOR THE WORKERS IS EACH ONE WILL HAVE ACCESS TO 2 WEEKEND GRANDSTAND TICKETS IF THEY WOULD LIKE TO ATTEND THE NASCAR PORTION ON SATURDAY AND SUNDAY.

I HAVE ATTACHED THE WORKER LETTER THAT IS ALSO ON THE WORKER SIGN-UP SITE - "usacworker.com".

I THINK WE HAVE A NICE PACKAGE OF SUPPORT ITEMS FOR THE WORKERS. WE ARE NOT USING A LARGE GROUP, SO IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED THEY SHOULD SIGN UP EARLY.”

You heard the man, if you want to be as close to the action as possible without being in a car, get to it and contact USAC via the supplied link!

Sideways

--
    14 Mar 2012 01:52 PM
    For better or for worse, I applied. One way or another, I'll be at the Speedway when Grand Am is running.
    rosejm
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    14 Mar 2012 05:02 PM
    Sounds like a fantastic place to be watching the race!
    StrikerTC

--
    22 Jun 2012 05:35 PM
    I just got accepted as a Flag Marshal for the Grand Am race! *runs around room doing happy dance*
    I guess it was a good thing I haven't had the money to get the car corral tickets.
    mtownneon
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

--
    23 Jun 2012 08:56 AM
    StrikerTC wrote:
    I just got accepted as a Flag Marshal for the Grand Am race! *runs around room doing happy dance*
    I guess it was a good thing I haven't had the money to get the car corral tickets.

Congrats!!!!!

Sideways

--
    27 Jun 2012 02:51 PM
    I received my notice and I am working the race also. Anyone want to buy either a general admission ticket or the whole car coral package?
    nutty944
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    27 Jun 2012 06:20 PM
    Sideways wrote:
    I received my notice and I am working the race also. Anyone want to buy either a general admission ticket or the whole car coral package?

I might buy the whole thing from you.

mtownneon
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

--
    28 Jun 2012 07:50 PM
    Good deal Fred, what postiton?
    anon

--
    11 Jul 2012 09:27 AM
    I DID TOO GOT ACCEPTED
    StrikerTC

--
    30 Jul 2012 04:01 PM
    I got to say this was an absolute blast. Could have done without the rain but there's nothing like standing at the edge of a wall while cars go screaming past you mere feet away. Hoping to do MotoGP too if I can get the time off. I'll be there next year though.
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Woodhouse Motorsports
    SPS 88x31 Button G-Loc Button
    Vorshlag 88x31 Button Leroy Engineering Micro Button
    Sunoco 88x31 Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner