We need Pit Watchers for the Devil in the Dark
 1 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
valerieh

--
14 Mar 2012 01:55 PM

For those of you who don't know, every year NNJR and SJR put on a 12 hour endurance race with NJMP called the Devil in the Dark. This event is unique in our road racing events because there are pit stops that need to be monitored. Each team is required to provide a volunteer from thier crew but this usually only covers half of the time needed to cover a 12 hour race. So I am reaching out to the autocross community for volunteers.

I can't stress how truely fantastic this event is for a racing enthusiast. You get to watch and awsome race for free, we feed you and of course there is a party at midnight. If you are not an SCCA member we give you a free weekend membership for that weekend. Also if you volunteer for 3 SCCA clubracing events at NJMP South Jersey Region will give you a free autocross. This can count as one.
    The date for the event is April 28th. It runs from noon to midnight. We are not asking anyone to work the entire event (unless you want to :D ) just a couple hours of your time. Long pants and closed toe shoes are required in the pits.

You can sign up to work as a Pit Watcher on DLB using the following link:
    Worker registration

If anyone has any questions let me know

Val Heun

SJR registrar

#70 ITR Honda S2000

valerieh

--
    12 Apr 2012 08:38 AM
    Bump

I still need alot more pit watchers to sign up for the Devil in the Dark. If you have already signed up many thanks. If you still haven't signed up please do. This is a spectator event and I want to get all the workers on the gate list so I need to know who's coming.

Here's the link again:
    http://www.dlbracing.com/clubs/Regi...;LMID=2924

If you have questions PM me or ask here.
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Woodhouse Motorsports
    SPS 88x31 Button G-Loc Button
    Vorshlag 88x31 Button Leroy Engineering Micro Button
    Sunoco 88x31 Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner