local helmet shop
 5 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
werks

--
29 Mar 2012 12:47 PM

Hey region, i am new to the region this year and would like to pick up a helmet. Anyone know of a place around hobart i can try on some helmets?

Thanks, looking forward to April 15.

STX Lee
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    29 Mar 2012 03:31 PM
    Dan depending on where you live you can try a motorcycle shop. I got mine online.
    Dave Schotz
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

--
    29 Mar 2012 03:45 PM
    Haven't posted on front page yet... but one of our site sponsors has a promo going that just came out today!:

SafeRacer catalog |
    Free Shipping over $99 1-866-781-0997

Bell SA10 Helmets $200-$300 Off
    We just bought all of the Bell inventory on these Special BlowOut Deals on the matte black GP2 and Star GP SA2010 helmets! Regularly $599 - $799, now blowing out at $399 and $499!!! These aren't low end helmets, but awesome middle to upper-end helmets along with Super Savings. This incredible pricing is only on the 200+ matte black helmets we purchased for this special deal!
    Kylini

--
    30 Mar 2012 09:09 AM
    I'm in Iowa and had the same problem. I just remembered my size of loaner helmet from HJC and got one of their AR10 IIs from SafeRacer. Fit perfectly.

I know trying on is important, really important, but I've never seen a motorcycle shop carry SA2010 (maybe the Snell M, but not the motorsports grade). If you don't know your size yet in Bell, HJC, or your preferred brand, I'd try every loaner helmet you can at your next event and ASK PEOPLE who have the helmet you want to try it on for size. You'd be surprised at how nice people can be.
    c.wheeler3

--
    30 Mar 2012 10:27 PM

you could use the local motorcycle shop, Lake Cycle, in merriville on taft just norrth of rt30, will order auto rated helmet for you, or if you got time and a car that gets good mpg, i drove down to indy and got mine from racer parts wholesale, thay give us a deal too.

47CP
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

--
    31 Mar 2012 09:13 AM
    Another site sponsor, Solo Performance, also sells helmets and supports regions throughout the country. We offer free return shipping on helmet exchanges in case the original size doesn't work out.

http://www.soloperformance.com

If you email me directly, I will get you a free shipping coupon.

DaveW
    Owner - SPS
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Sunoco 88x31 Button
    Woodhouse Motorsports SPS 88x31 Button
    G-Loc Button Vorshlag 88x31 Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner