2 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
G33Du88

--
03 May 2012 11:15 AM

Hello Fellow Motorsports members;

In our effort to bring value to members and increase participation in our club, we’re pleased to announce that New York Region SCCA has joined The Car Club Network. The Car Club Network is a customized video player that we’ve added to our club website. The Network has a variety of channels up dated constantly with content designed just for automotive enthusiasts like us…think of it as YouTube just for car folks. Included in the playlist is our own customized channel where we can add videos from our events, recaps of our meetings and anything else we want to add.

So those of you that take videos at NYR-SCCA events need to contact me so I can get them up on our channel.

We’re also excited about Car Club Network because if will help us increase traffic to our site. With increased site traffic we’ll be better able to sell banner ads and provide other local advertising opportunities.

Specifically right now I am looking for any videos that anyone might have taken at our "Twin Khanna Challenge" last season with the operational Christmas Tree. If you have any send me a note at geedub@hendersoneast.com.

We are just about to flip the switch so check it out on the site (www.nyr-scca.org) and let me know what you think. And remember to tell others, both in the club and out about our NEW channel!

Thanks.

Gee Dub (Lord Vader)

Webmaster

02semiata
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    04 May 2012 10:20 PM
    Looks good. Thanks for the hard work gee dub. We really do need to keep the website more up to date.
    Replayman

--
    10 May 2012 07:11 PM
    This video was shot that day, unfortunately it was my last run and I had no other car up against me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snLMVZCsGGM
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Vorshlag 88x31 Button G-Loc Button
    Sunoco 88x31 Button
    Woodhouse Motorsports SPS 88x31 Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner