Registration for the RallyCross National Challenge/MiDiv Championship at I-80 Speedway on June 30/July 1 is now open.
Register online at: Motorsportreg.com
Friday June 29:
6:45 PM - Meet at I-80 Parking area for Midwest Trifecta @ I-80 Speedway Social Event. Please RSVP for this portion of the event by selecting the item on the entry form. Entrance fee for the event is $20.
Saturday June 30:
9:00 - 11:00 AM - Registration and Tech
10:00 AM - 12:00 PM - Course open for walking
11:15 AM - 12:15 PM - Lunch (provided for competitors)
12:15 PM - Mandatory Drivers' Meeting
12:30 PM - First Car Off
7:00 PM (approx) - Dinner (provided for competitors)
Sunday July 1:
7:00 - 8:45 AM - Course open for walking
9:00 AM - First Car Off
11:30 AM - 12:30 PM - Lunch (provided for competitors)
3:30 PM - Trophy Presentation
Event Masters: TBA
RallyCross Safety Stewards: Jerry Doctor and Mark Walker
Chief of Tech: Steve Ducharme
Chief of Workers: Event Masters
Chief of Registration and Timing: Candy Gerber
Chief of Waivers: Mikaela Walker
Chiefs of Hospitality: Matthew Cox
1) Saturday course setup will take place Saturday Morning. The course area is closed to general competitors during this time. Course setup will be complete by 10:00 AM, and the course will open for walking. Sunday's course will be setup Saturday after the completion of runs.
2) On site camping is available. Please call Matthew Cox at 402-680-6180 for camping information/reservations.
3) Additional Meals tickets may be purchased with your registration for $15 per additional person (this covers all three meals).
4) Setting off fireworks of any type by entrants or crew on site is expressly prohibited. Failure to comply with this may result in being ejected from the event site.
5) Pre-registration is required for this event - if you are unable to use Motorsportreg.com, please leave your information at 402-827-4418