2003 Radical SR3
Yellow 2003 Radical SR3. 2011 Downs Engineering (www.downsengineering.com) 1,397cc engine rebuild with forged pistons, new rings, new bearings, piston skirts Jet Hot coated, head work and cams by Vance & Hines (www.vanceandhines.com), carburetors rebuilt. Dynod 191HP. Engine currently has 13 hours on rebuild. Six-speed sequential transmission (has reverse as well) re-done 2011 with new shifter forks and new clutch.
- Two full sets of wheels (slicks – Hoosier and wets - Toyo)
- Internal air jack system
- New Schroth HANS spec 6-point harnesses 2010
- SPA Technique aqueous filming foam (AFF) fire suppression system(Filled 2011)
- NADY PMC-2X intercom system (http://nady.com/pmc2x.html)
- AIM MyChron 3 XG LOG dash system with optic transmitter and temp sensors
- New (6/2012) dual advanced glass mat Deka batteries
- Jet Hot ceramic coated exhaust. Interior and exterior pipes coated black ceramic
- K&N air filter
- AVO adjustable shocks
- Carbon fiber rear wing end plates
- Will include case of Elf Moto 4XT Tech oil and 5 liters of Elf HTX 735 diff fluid
- New starter and updated starter clutch
- Extra set of Carbotech (www.CTBrakes.com) brake pads
- Owners manual with set up specifications
- Car never raced. Used only for track days.
- Asking $35,000
Contact Mark Pfeffer at (314) 249-3770 or e-mail Feffman@MVPTrackTime.com for details and photos.