I have a civic Vx which I would like to race in ITA class.
I have read the rules, but still have a few questions that maybe experienced drivers related to this class and to honda may be able to answer.
-Can I use Coilovers? I am currently using PIC coilovers
- I have rear disc brake swap. Is this legal?
- Can I update my front brakes to Si ones 9in to 10 in or do they have to be the stock oem ones?
- Which are the weight limits? Are these with driver or without. Will the weight vary if I swap from the d15 to a d16? Can I swap the engine?
- What engine mods are legal besides I/H/E and the 1in porting to IM?
- Can I change the windows for lexan?
-Are fuel cells mandatory? From what I read they are not required.
-What tire sizes do people with hondas usually use? 13,14 or 15 and what width 205 or 225?
Any suggestions and other comments are welcome.