Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
nighthawksi04
Basic Member
Basic Member

--
19 Jun 2012 10:39 AM

I'd just like to preemptively go on record and protest Trey's BRZ in case he beats me this weekend. I'm sure I can find something illegal on it. :)

tgeorge
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    19 Jun 2012 04:48 PM
    I thought he has a FR-S. Is the Subaru version the same? What class is it in anyway?
    E30bulldog
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    19 Jun 2012 06:41 PM
    So how bout that pre-registration?
    nighthawksi04
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    19 Jun 2012 07:43 PM
    tgeorge wrote:
    I thought he has a FR-S. Is the Subaru version the same? What class is it in anyway?

I think he was getting the Subie, but they are essentially the same. Not sure what class. Maybe ES?

tgeorge
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    20 Jun 2012 10:28 AM
    E30bulldog wrote:
    So how bout that pre-registration?

Pre-registration is now open. Located at link http://www.motorsportreg.com/index....0F8E592244

edrice

--
    21 Jun 2012 04:11 PM
    nighthawksi04 wrote:
    tgeorge wrote:

I think he was getting the Subie, but they are essentially the same. Not sure what class. Maybe ES?

July Fastrack says C Stock. Nice ride Trey, looking forward to seeing it run.

about350
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    23 Jun 2012 01:47 AM
    The vehilce in possesion is a scion FR-S. Due to circumstances, and learning that I could perform my own warranty work, I opted for the scion. The car has been offically classed as CS by SCCA committee as Ed stated. So Chris, I now have to beat your raw time by a slight margin. The cars chassis is amazing balanced. Subarus poor choice of oem tires (Michelin O.E. Prius tires) will play a huge roll in the performance of the car. I did manage to obtain Hawk Pads for the car. I still however have a White Subaru BRZ allocation in my name from Jim Burke Subaru in Birmingham Alabama. The vehicle has not been made yet and wont till September-October time frame due to the under produced demands. It is allocation 2 of 3 that Jim Burke Subaru will be receiving for the year. The Brz is a limited model. If anyone is intrested in the BRZ let me know.
    DJF1GP
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    25 Jun 2012 08:44 PM
    results / points updated
    Terrypm

--
    02 Jul 2012 09:03 PM
    I saw in the results that a FR-S was at Grenada. Can someone tell me how it did? I know the results were mid pack but nothing else. The cars went on sale to the general public on June 1st so it could not have had many miles on it and there are few upgrade parts available for it yet. I am a First86 and am curious.
    about350
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    03 Jul 2012 09:21 AM
    The FR-S/BRZ/GT-86 is incredibly balanced. The transmission is perfect for autox courses. The oem tires keep the car from posting competitive times for CS pax. The miatias have stock potenza tires where as the Scion and subaru run on a 380 treadwear michelin tire. I had a hard time with keeping the back end still. With a dialed alighnment and good street tires it will be very good!. I really wanna see one on a R compound tire.

Driving it puts a huge smile on your face. The car is just fun.

You are not authorized to post a reply.

Woodhouse Motorsports SPS 88x31 Button
    G-Loc Button Vorshlag 88x31 Button
    Sunoco 88x31 Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner